Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has signed for Heart of Midlothian until the end of the Scottish season.

What do you guys have to say about him?

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
he's a very nice guy :heart::angel:
ok, apparently this is not the answer you are waiting for :D

well, he didn't play much this season because of the injury but almost every time he did enter the field he did a good job. He's not an idler or such and if he's given a chance he takes it (imo:rollani: )

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I think he's a good player with great perspectives. It's a pity that he hadn't chance to show all he could in Loko.

·
Registered
890 Posts
He was obivously the best our player last wensday in Tiblisi... Deividas is our NT right wing... he is involved in almost every attack... both with his brother are the future of our NT... witout them we are nothing ;)

:thmbup:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
I'd say you're not much with them either, just to show that I remember your nice words about our country... but well, I'm a bit more polite I hope :angel::howler::D

·
Registered
890 Posts
Julia said:
I'd say you're not much with them either, just to show that I remember your nice words about our country... but well, I'm a bit more polite I hope :angel::howler::D
Please... do not intrude FOOTBALL with politics, okey ;) [we are talking about Deividas, dont we :smileani: ]

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
we were talking about Deividas as well when you came to Loko thread and started bashing Russia.
but ok, I'll stop it. Just one more thing: I actually was talking about football, not about politics.
:mute:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Julia said:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Heartsfan said:
Has signed for Heart of Midlothian until the end of the Scottish season.

What do you guys have to say about him?

You'd better stop that, Kostja.
Infinity

Julia said:
Infinity said:
Lokomotivochki! ;) Am I watching you flag-waving? :confused: :howler:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He'll most likely make his debut on Wednesday night against Kilmarnock in the Scottish cup. This game will be on Sky Sports if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Sky Sports? Is it a TV channel or what? :confused:
Anyway I hope, Heartsfan, you'll tell us how Chesnok is doing in his new team. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts