Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hearts have just signed this player from Lokomotiv Moscow. Does anyone know if he's any good?

Thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
He is currentl the best player of Lithuania. Almost no qualm. You'll see that he would be even better than Mikoliunas ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
He is one of Lithuania NT leaders, with 16 caps already and 3 goals. Very good right winger.

I wouldnt agree that he is the best Lithuanian player, dont forget we have Se,beras from CSKA, Poskus, other Cesnauskis from Dinamo Kiev. But definately one of the best 5 players in Lithuania.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Can you help me to different Deividas Cesnauskis and Edgaras Cesnauskis ? Edgaras was playing in friendly match with Poland (our team won 3:1) on Malta and he made some nice dribblings.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Are you sure it was Edgaras? Because I dont think at that time he was in NT team...hmmm....well, main difference is that Deivydas plays on the right flank, and edgaras on the left:)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Ignas said:
Are you sure it was Edgaras? Because I dont think at that time he was in NT team...hmmm....well, main difference is that Deivydas plays on the right flank, and edgaras on the left:)
I'm sure !!! Here you have a link: http://www.90minut.pl/rep_mecze.php?id_sezon=63 click for the match Polska - Litwa (Poland - Lithuania)

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah, i see now. But i already told how to separate these plyers on the pitch.:)

·
Registered
835 Posts
What was he thinking when signed with FBK?.. He should knew what they've done to his former club and his brother was also denied a gold medal. :wth:

·
Registered
227 Posts
vol...dont be so angry...he did sign with FBK, but i am sure just because he wanted a move to Hearts. He wont play for Kaunas ever, i dont think so...

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
So he has signed for Kaunas and will be immediatley loaned to Hearts ? What is the sense of that ? I mean why Hearts did not buy him directly ?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Because Romanovas didnt want that. :howler: Cesnauskis has signed a 3 year contract to kaunas, and will be loaned only until june of this year. Then he will probably return to Kaunas and help them in Champions League campaign ;)

Romanovas is clever :cap:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ignas said:
He is one of Lithuania NT leaders, with 16 caps already and 3 goals. Very good right winger.

I wouldnt agree that he is the best Lithuanian player, dont forget we have Se,beras from CSKA, Poskus, other Cesnauskis from Dinamo Kiev. But definately one of the best 5 players in Lithuania.
IMO non of them can compare to him ... he creates or is involved in almost all attacks as well as his bro :D :thmbup:

Bros Česnausiai are the future of Lithuanian NT. :thmbup: :star:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts