1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
an ok striker

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Excellent player, great workrate, tactical awareness, pace and physical strength.

It is misleading to label him as a striker, because he works as well on the right wing and also attacking midfield positions, while his performance inside the box is not his best skill.

Playing alongside Deivid, Alex - now at Fenerbahce - saw the best season of his career; same for Robinho at Santos.

Deivid won the last 2 Brasileiros, for Cruzeiro and Santos; it seems now that he will join Tevez and company at Corinthians, which means that smart money is betting he will be the first player to win 3 Brasileiros in a row for 3 different teams.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Deivid is a great striker. He isn't the sort of striker who sits waiting in the Penalty area. He plays from the wings and has a good goal rate. One thing that i admire about him is how he easily strikers a good patnership upfront. With Alex of Fernabache...it was a wonderful patnership whiles today with Robinho ...u have one of the most dangerous patnership in the Brasileirao.

If Deivid hadn't been a Brazillian, he would have been a World Cup player.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I definitely agree with Bordon that
he is physical very capable player
which makes up for not the best technical skills
also that his striking abilities aren´t his best side
and is quite irregular
in the right enviroment he can be great
alongside players like Alex and Robinho
one could turn your reasoning around
say that they make him good