Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I agree he is over! we should sign someone for sure now!

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Come on now, if we can live with Woodgate then Deisler is more than alive and kicking! :D

Seriously though, always liked this player and this is really bad news.

Get well soon Bastian!

·
Super
4,283 Posts
Woodgate? I don't understand the relation here. We judge everything on an individual basis. In my opinion, Deisler's career is over. He might have a few nice games here and there, but that's it. He will never become the player that people have expected him to be. His body just can't handle that, period! In fact, I will be thrilled if he could come out of all this without depression.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Sebastian Deisler is my favourite current FC Bayern player, but I have to agree here with Rammstein and Marvin. I think Deisler is over. People expect to much from him, and keep on pilling the preasure over him.

In this way he can NEVER be the superb player everyone wants. I sadly say Deisler is ****ed up, and maybe it is time for Bayern to think on another right gifted midfield, such as Víctor from Deportivo la Coruña or maybe Joaquín from my favourite La Liga team: Real Betis.

I sure hope Deisler recoevrs, as I haven't lost faith in him just yet. But then again, imagine if Germany get's crushed out of the WC... then everybody would say, if Deisler had played, maybe thing could have been different, as they said on the last WC at Korea & Japan. So more preasure for poor Deisler. :(

Nerver the less, GOOD LUCK SEBASTIAN! I WISH HIM THE VERY BEST! I REALLY DO!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
And he also gets the blessing of injuring himself just before another World Cup. This guy has just the shittiest luck.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Maybe cuz the worldcup is for great players and he isnt :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts