Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this player?
Deisler will be a good replacement for Baronio, Did you see England against Germany? He's great :)

Jeremies, i know most of you don't like this guy, but i don't know why? He's also can be a good replacemnet for Almeyda. But i'd rather have Fiore instead of him.

Forza Lazio

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Deisler is a wingplayer, preferably on the right.
And who have we got there....so NO!

Jeremies, well, you got that right Pierre!

I cant stand the ****er!!

A HUGE NO NO to that lowlife!!

the only good German, is a dead one!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well Pierre, I guess most of the replies you'll get for this topic will be negative ones! 'Coz most fans of Serie A usually dislike German players...

As for me, yup Deisler is one of my fave youngsters too, but I don't think it's a good idea for him to move out of the Bundesliga. At least not in the near future! It may just crush him caoz' I think he's not ready yet for that kinda pressure. We've got to wait for some seasons to see what will become of him. And people are already expecting so much of him, so it would be different from bringing a youth potential from countries like Yugo, etc.

And eventhough I like him, I can't picture him in Lazio so far, not when we already have 2 good players in that position! And Jeremies seems more suited to Bundesliga, IMO.

M

·
0 Posts
Deisler is a very talented young player. He's the future of German football and i believe he has a great future. His qualities are undeniable; he's got pace; he crosses the ball very well; he's a remarquable passer...

However he's still young and coming to Lazio wouldn't do his carreer much good. There is too much competition in the team for positions, and he doesn't need the pressure that comes with Lazio's ambitions for now.

As for Jens Jeremies, i've always said he's a good player. He's the kind of player that a team needs. He's a great fighter just like Almeyda... So to get to the point, i wouldn't mind at all if he came to Lazio.

·
International
6,519 Posts
I like Deisler too but we allready have Stankovic and Conceicao playing on that position, so NO

Also Stankovic and Deisler are the same age (20)

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Deisler's age:

Correction, Deisler is 2 yrs younger than Deki ;) (Deisler -1980, Deki - 1978). More the reason for him not to come to Serie A at this moment!
He was one of the better players in the match vs England (but anyway, it was Germany controlling the midfield). Darn, why did England have to win?

-- Nedved! in mourning :( :( :( --

R

·
0 Posts
I totally agree with michel. I hate Germany. So we dont need players from Germany.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't get it you guys, I understand if you don't like germany coz you're dutch :) (no offense)
but if there's any player that very good to play for Lazio, no matters where he's come from, I'd be very happy to seeing them in Lazio jersey.

Forza Lazio
Deisler Lazio player 2002 :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
I dont want Deisler in Lazio... he is not my kind of a player :mad:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Ok, of course, cause I am Dutch, yes, I hate most Germans!
And I almost never have hated or hate players now..but that Jeremies....oh my god!! How much I hate that bastardos!
Why? Its a Dutch thing! ;)

Deisler, I dont hate him, not at all. But I dont know him for that long time now...:)
And Basler, dont hate him, same as Ziege.
But there are some...like Effenberg, Moller, Reuter, etc..their names already... :)and how can I forget Sammer....:(

I can go on and on and on, but of course, I wont..
If I do, I will top the posts Svennis makes...;)
He wont be that delighted I think..

And, remember KarlHeinz Riedle, he played in Lazio aswell, if I remember correct, somewhere early '90s, 91-93,right?

Nedved, why did England have to win? Well, there is something called Justice!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You forgot to mention Thomas Doll another German player who played for Lazio between 1994-1995?? (I'm not really sure)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yup, these 2 Germans indeed played for us : Riedle :) and Doll.

Michel's "a Dutch thing" against Germans must be somewhat like my feelings for Singapore -no offense-.

Why did England have to win? 'Coz they ruined my scenario! :p It was supposed to be Portugal and Romania!

Well, in football there is justice, then luck, then mentality, then commitment, ... ... it's such a long list. And they all make up the game that we love most :)

-- Nedved! in mourning :( :( --

R

·
0 Posts
Hé Michel, je bent der Lothar vergeten. Wie haat hem nou niet in ons land.

Sorry I was speaking Dutch, I'll translate it.
Michel was forgotten the name of Lothar Matthaus, all Dutch hate him, so do I.

BTW. Hey Nedved! maybe Romania can win from England, they (Romania) are playing very well right now.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Hehehe Dutch is so funny to me :):):)
I'll try something in slovene :

Mihajlovic je najboljši igralec reprezentance Jugoslavie !

anyone know what i said ??

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Ramon, I didnt forget that ****head! :)

Its warm now, and typing his name,

1) he doesnt deserve to be typed by me!
2) I will get sweaty typing to much and ugly names!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are we talking about all Germany players :)

The only player that across my mind is Rudi Voeller, i bet all of you know this guy :)

Forza Lazio

R

·
0 Posts
Rudi Voeller s*cks also. We all know what happened between Rijkaard and him, so don't talk about him anymore.

PS he looks like a Lama

1 - 20 of 20 Posts