Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rumour is a rumour, but I trust Haaretz more then any other newspaper. According to an item posted by Ahser Goldberg today, two of the biggest Turkish teams are very interested in Dego and will send scouts to watch him in action in Ligat Ha'Al. Maccabi Tel Aviv are very interested to sell Baruch next season and if the fee is reasonable there's a chance we'll have another player in the Turkish league next season. Cross your fingers. ;)

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Raanan said:
A rumour is a rumour, but I trust Haaretz more then any other newspaper. According to an item posted by Ahser Goldberg today, two of the biggest Turkish teams are very interested in Dego and will send scouts to watch him in action in Ligat Ha'Al. Maccabi Tel Aviv are very interested to sell Baruch next season and if the fee is reasonable there's a chance we'll have another player in the Turkish league next season. Cross your fingers. ;)
ok now we got rumours in the turkish press that galatasaray are interested...can you tell me something about him? would you compare him to benayoun??

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I would say Benayoun is a little bit better than Dego. But Baruch Dego has definetely the potential to become a big player like Revivo or even better. His passes are great and he is also pretty goal dangerous. As he is a small player, he is very fast. He made 4 goals in the CL (2 vs. Ajax, 1 vs. Bayern and 1 against Juventus).

(Glaub mir..ihr werdet eine Freude mit diesem Burschen haben, wenn der mal bei euch ist :)

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
hmm...ok mate thnx...is there something in isralei press about this topic?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Benayoun is in a class of his own after 3 seasons in Spain, Dego and any other current potential can't be compared to him, but I suppose that I'd rate him as our 2nd best potential at the moment behind Katan. Dego is very small, doesn't have any physical abilities but he's quick, great passer and good long shot. Another problem he is very injury prone, and looks like he will leave his team in the summer and his agents are looking for a new team for him, in France, Turkey etc.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Dego please, stay !!!
He is our best forward, better then Mbamba, Prohorenkovs and Ofir Haim.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Honestly...what would you do if you were Dego? Going to a european-class club like Gala or an unsuccessful Maccabi TA? I would prefer Gala

BTW: Nir Klinger plays a key role in the whole issue.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I dont know if he will do good in turkey...he needs to still develop..

i think he can do good in Mac. Netanya. They can sure use him...

isn't Mac. Netanya owned partially by a turk?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
yes mac netanya is owned by a turk, but i'd hate to see dego there. I'd tell you all that Dego should stay in Maccabi so he can represent Maccabi TA in the uefa cup, but klinger barely puts him in. So from what i understand he is supposed to go to Gala, i doubt he will be in Fernerbache, i'd also keep my eyes open for some french teams because from what i hear there are some french teams that have been intrested in him for a while, i think i read something about Auxurre on one.co.il but it was a while ago. Lets see what happens with him because he is a very quick and skilfull player and playing in Gala is a great thing

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reports here based on Turkish media reports say the deal is nearly done...but I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Klinger dislikes Dego, and whatever happens - he won't stay in Maccabi for sure. He's definitely not in Maccabi's plans at all... I doubt he'll even see the bench if he stays.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
Klinger dislikes Dego, and whatever happens - he won't stay in Maccabi for sure. He's definitely not in Maccabi's plans at all... I doubt he'll even see the bench if he stays.

and if he goes to france theres 2 things french people cannot stand:
Kooshim
Jews!

end of story :howler:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
kappa אתה לא בסדר אחי!

klinger has some problems with dego and i wish i knew why, if he goes to France i doubt he will be hated because he's black.........maybe cause he's jewish but not black and i think he will find his way in Galatasaray next season

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kids, cut the fight!

Anyway I gotta say I am surprised at this likely transfer..came out of nowhere. But Turkish League is a good place for Dego, not something he can't handle.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
you forgot to make the monkey green.......but a yellow one will do for beitar since they act just like monkeys, soon enough they'll be eating rather then hitting one another because they'll misinterperet themselves for bananas

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Kids, cut the fight!

Anyway I gotta say I am surprised at this likely transfer..came out of nowhere. But Turkish League is a good place for Dego, not something he can't handle.

He's a short guy.....too vulnerable! They'll break him like crazy there

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
you forgot to make the monkey green.......but a yellow one will do for beitar since they act just like monkeys, soon enough they'll be eating rather then hitting one another because they'll misinterperet themselves for bananas

Green Monkeys!?!?
Lets not go into your leauge.....

afterall, Jerusalem is the heart and soul of the jewish people and we represent the kingdom of david!! We represent gold and lion...

Remember the LION ZION!!! :)

im sorry that you guys look like Monkey Diarreha that you swam in to get to turn green!

BWAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :nasty:
least i smell cleaner than the shit M. Haifa is in :yuck:

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I read that Gala is willing to pay 500,000 dollars for Dego.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts