Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cordoba and Favalli are out...thoughts?

Matrix and Miha in the center, Jz on the right...who's on the left? Coco?

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
BURDISSO on the left.

Is Coco even in our CL list?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm....we have a slow central defense....are their attackers fast?
i haven't seen the game till in ten minutes

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Razman said:
BURDISSO on the left.

Is Coco even in our CL list?
Yep Coco was added to the roster in January...

It will be tough but I seriously don't see us going out...I didn't watch the game but from what I gather we bent but didn't break & could have won it in the last few minutes...

Watched the Milan/Manu game & this Milan team is damn good...this weekends game will be...shit...I hope we hold our own...

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
From what I saw in the highlights of the first half of Milan-ManU, ManU were all over Milan, but very unlcuky not to have scored at least twice.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It all changed in the 2nd half. Even the first half. Milan controlled possession and Man Utd had very sparse chances. Milan controlled everything.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
ManU had the cosmetic possesion %...Milan never looked in trouble at all,it was one of those games where hypothetically if they played 10 times ManU could maybe win 1 game...

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
JZ can play on either flank so I suspect we'll see Ze Maria come in on the right with Burdisso paired with either Miha or Matrix in the middle.

Ze Maria --- Burdisso --- Mihajlovic (Matrix) --- Zanetti

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Michael said:
Do Not Play Miha and Materazzi in the same line-up

thats all i advise ...
Miha and Matrix... :drool: Give this remarkable pairing a runout next weekend, just to get them ready for the second leg.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Razman said:
From what I saw in the highlights of the first half of Milan-ManU, ManU were all over Milan, but very unlcuky not to have scored at least twice.
They had two chances on counterattacks, we controlled the whole game. All over Milan is a bit off. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Roman2k said:
JZ can play on either flank so I suspect we'll see Ze Maria come in on the right with Burdisso paired with either Miha or Matrix in the middle.

Ze Maria --- Burdisso --- Mihajlovic (Matrix) --- Zanetti
i agree with putting ze maria on the right and j.zanetti on the left, but i dont think burdisso is ready to start for europe

·
4,108 Posts
Mihajlovic and Matrix were awfull when they played together against Chevio.

Granted it was thier first game together but they are both left footers with very similar characteristics.

If it was up to me I'd play a 5-4-1 in the second leg ..... with Burdisso - Matrix in the middle and Mihajlovic as a sweeper ( a position he is actually quite good at as he reads the game so well).

Let Adriano hack away on his own upfront for the first hour and if he can't score toss in Martins or Vieri.

----------------------Toldo
-
--------------------Mihajlovic
---------------Materazzi - Burdisso
Ze Maria-----------------------------J.Zanetti
-
-------------Cambiasso---C.Zanetti
-------Veron----------------------Stankovic
-
--------------------Adriano

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i dont think mancini would play 3 centerbacks. mancini loves 442 so i guess we'll watch your ze maria - burdisso - miha - jz

·
Registered
139 Posts
for me i would play 4-5-1, so that we can control the game and defend from the middle since our cb(matrix+miha) are poor

-------------------toldo------------------
ze maria------miha----matrix------j.zanetti
---------c.zanetti-------cambiasso--------
veron------------stankovic------kily / emre
----------------adriano-------------------

btw, is kily gonzalez eligable in champs league?

·
4,108 Posts
Kily is eligable.

Matrix played well today and Miha has been playing well too. I'm concerned about playing them both together, but who knows it could work out well.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Handoyo said:
Why do you people say that Cordoba is out for the Derby? He's neither suspended nor injured. ;)
we're talking here about CL return leg vs Porto :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts