Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,Real really needs a couple of central defenders.I got some names,some of them are expensive,some of them irreplacabkle at their teams but Real can lure them away,especially with all these players who can be sent as exchange...

Cesar from Depor,Rios from Atletic Bilbao (both Karanka and Campo are basques,so one of them can go there),Beto from sporting Lisboa and Marcheda from Sevilla.

I also think that Real should buy Tsartas.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

M

·
0 Posts
amoroso im suprised someone has also noticed Beto from Sporting, he is young and very talented i think he would be a very good investment for Real

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think beto needs to stay in Lisbon and gain some experience with them (if they win their league of which they are top now then he'll play in C.L next year.).
The thing is that there are not that many great defenders available.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Cesar from Deportivo is a good proposition, and a new one, something that hasn't happened pretty long here ;)

I have once already pointed out my opinion on Rios. He sux big time, do not get him! And I hate him, I'd rather see Karnak and Campo then that bald son of a ^^&*(^!

And who isd this Beto? maybe we should really look into the matter...

M

·
0 Posts
beto is a portuguese player about 21 years old, ive seen many of his games and i must admit he would be exellent for the team

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Someone call Vicente del Bosque! hehe LOL

Gimme more on this Beto!

BTW I'm sittinf in my room and just outside I'm hearing fans chearing- it's Poland - Finland! Couldn't get tickets! Damn!
What a wonderful atmosphere! ;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey labas,I weant a scout report on Finland afterwards,Greece faces them for the WC qualifers.

Ireland-Greece 0-1 so far... :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Amo I watched the Finnish play Wales and found them to be vulnrable especially at the goalkeeper position. They beat us 2-1 but both of their goals were due to a goalkeeping mistakes. Hyypia often lacked support in defence and Litmanen is their cog. The guy wanrs the ball all the time, and he sometimes dropped in to defence to get it. At the end he looked tired though as a result of little game time at Barce. I think that Greece have a good chance against them.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Tim said:
:)

Here we are, four years later, and the same is still true...

ha! these old thread are a riot!

well finally we buy some defenders after all these post

1 - 10 of 10 Posts