Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The game si not yet over, but somehow we're losing 1-2! Damnit. Barca got a victory so we have to pull thjis one of. The bad news is:
1) Salgado injured - no details known so far
2) Raul&Mori started up front once again - how much can they take? Anelka has entered by now...

We have 30 minutes to win it!
HALA MADRID!

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Suddenly it turned 2-3. First Salva and Macca answered a minute later. Still 30 minutes, we gotta keep it up...No, we HAVE to! We're not gonna get much more easier games then this :(

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is such shi*! I know I was the one that said right from the start that we can't take the treble, but unfortunately I was right. We shouldn't have lost against Racing. That's really pathetic. What pisses me of even more is the fact the Catalna bitc*es got away with a lucky victory! Where is god? Wehave no chance for La liga and only Barca can threaten Depor, perhaps Zaragoza? LIfe sux :( :( :(

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you're right about Savio. We really need him back for Bayern. What surprises and disturbs me is that despite Savio's substandard form Balic is not getting a chance. I mean come on Toshack and Sergio!, he was supposed to be good. How much did he cost? So far nothing has been shown from him, and it better end...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.