Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in munchen last 10 days and i didn't was here to enjoy in this pleasure:( but nevermind,my dream came true and story what i say,prvenstvo zagreb,kup dinamo...;)
hey,500-ti post haha

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Wow..eusebio...look at that double congradulations is due for you...congrats to NK Zagreb and Congrats on #500....

·
©
7,230 Posts
I see that Bilic blamed Dinamo today for Hajduk's inability to win the league. I respect the man alot but I think what he said was wrong. He didn't mention anything about losing to Hrv. Dragovoljac or any other slip up but said if Dinamo played fair against Zagreb then Hajduk would have been champs.

I never thought Bilic was like that.

Pozdrav eusebio ;)

·
©
7,230 Posts
whatever happened in the Zagreb - Dinamo match is besides the point. He is deflecting the blame from himself onto somebody else. Why didn't he mention something about losing to Zagreb at home or dropping to many points against other teams but no, he has to mention a match which Hajduk wern't even involved in as the reason they lost the championship. To me, that isn't being sportski as he put it.

Nevertheless, he congratulated Zagreb and he will remain a legend.;)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
sure he does... but he says if dinamo played fair and square, then Hajduk would win... its pretty simple... as to zagreb being sooo good and everyone else soo bad... why did they finish only 2 points up? right ;-)

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Oh please, they beat Hajduk twice and got 4 points out of Dinamo, they just had a bad spell of games at the end against inferior teams.

They richly deserved this title :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts