Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
17,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You remember him, don't you Hasuni? ;)

Let me narrate a little conversation that happened a while back in the world fooball forum:

EL Fenomeno said:
JUVE!
JUVE!
JUVE!

We are coming for you damn gobbi, I said you will end up trophyless this season and you have just taken a big first step.

:D
To which Hasuni replied:

Hasuni said:
It will feel great shutting you up once and for all
And our favourite Madrista replied back with:

El Fenomeno said:
It will feel even greater shutting you gobbi the hell up.

Juventus fans think they are suddenly the best thing since sliced bread but they will be taught a lesson by Madrid.

You just wait and see.
:):):)

Hey El Fenomeno, Raul has a message for you:

FC Juventus 2-1 Real Madrid CF

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
This is nothing new with El Fenomeno/Ronaldo9. Making a prediction is nothing but saying it like you are a prophet and ridiculing others who disagree is something else.

No La Liga teams past the last 16, I think it says it all about the strengh of the league. La Liga is the 3rd strongest league IN MY OPINION only.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
2-3 Italians
2 English
0 Spanish
1 French
1 Dutch
1 German
0-1 Portugese

Not bad indeed :shades:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
big f ucking deal, some one believed his team would win. seeing how it took 210 minutes of football to seperate the teams, i reiterate; big f ucking deal.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Cacìni said:
big f ucking deal, some one believed his team would win. seeing how it took 210 minutes of football to seperate the teams, i reiterate; big f ucking deal.

:thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
God man, how fukin arrogant are you ?

·
Registered
17,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cacìni said:
He didn't just "believe" his team would win, he talked a lot of sh*t about Juve as well.

Sort of like you. Actually i wouldn't be surprised if you two were separated at birth.

Forza Juve!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL Cacini got what he deserved tho I'm on his side

He just starts fights for no reason

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
If this was a Roma thread Cacini would love it.

How do you say hypocrit in Italian Cacini?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Cacini finds hypocrisy everywhere but where he should look first- his inner self.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Cacìni said:
Serie B

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I love Zidane coming out and saying Juve are scared of us,I mean what an idiot.Why would you motivate your players like that for?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just love the way Real's players, coaching staff, janitors and lawnmowers love to predict that they'll triumph, no matter who the opposition. I'm all for confidence and morale, but it's just ridiculous how much they set themselves up for a good ole' foot in the mouth :D

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Oh, but Real always have the best players in the world. :D

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
El Femomeno is crying up a storm in his Real Madrid thread, whining about how Juve could not score at the Bernabeu and how Real missed chances there blah blah BLAH. He cannot even admit that Juventus was better on the night and deserved to go through.

Wonder if the Spanish Media is writing the same nonsense. :rollani:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Nero, isn't this threat too much of a low blow and childish. I thought you were unbiased and analitical. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Andr3w said:
Oh, but Real always have the best players in the world. :D
same business as usual, you can have the best players but a mediocre team (cf AC Milan in 97-98)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Andr3w said:
El Femomeno is crying up a storm in his Real Madrid thread, whining about how Juve could not score at the Bernabeu and how Real missed chances there blah blah BLAH. He cannot even admit that Juventus was better on the night and deserved to go through.

Wonder if the Spanish Media is writing the same nonsense. :rollani:
Typical excuses why don't they just admit that they're sh*t.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts