Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess it's pretty much a done deal...the transfer fee is probably around 12m, 13m..a 5-year deal...5m a year...:yuck: deco is now what..31 years old...that's bad business...moratti is now dumb again after getting mourinho...i understand that deco is mourinho's favorite...but u don't overpay for old dudes...

:yuck:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
the figures are in Euro, Sterlings or USD ?

If Deco had been Favourite or Mourinho's, he would have taken him in Chelsea.

Is Serie A fitting for Deco? probably so.

btw please provide a link.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think Deco has a lot to offer as a player..he can play a few diffrent roles in midfield but will always offer great passing.

Inter obviously have the cash to plash and if the deal is done, it wouldnt be bad at all..he will only strengthen your squad.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
maaan, these days people expect people to know exactly what they are posting about........just by pasting a pic.

CUG, yea... Mourinho likes those who could cover mutl-roles. Deco is defnitely one that he could rely on as a tactical mid or a attacking one.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
You fool you asked for a link, and I showed you that.

Is it too hard to understand?

The headline is almost exactly what Carson posted :wallbang:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Ok so you self-appoint yourself as the Graphic-Version of Carson.... :rolleyes:

these milan fans are either Smileys or Pictures ..... :wallbang:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Deco would actually be very good in Serie A,and he has working with Mourinho before.

12m Euro's is not to bad.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Deco is still a great player some people here just want youngsters.

Good signing if it happens imho.

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
Yeah, giving Deco a five year deal would be awesome. That way when he deteriorates in a season or two where still stuck with a useless player and a huge contract which we can't get rid of.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Yeah, giving Deco a five year deal would be awesome. That way when he deteriorates in a season or two where still stuck with a useless player and a huge contract which we can't get rid of.
There's no way you can be sure that a player will be deteriorate and when this happens. Take Adriano for example we gave him a fat deal as youngster and he deteriorated pretty fast.

Deco is still a very good player and will enhance our team.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts

Who cares, its not like its your money.

Deco is a huge upgrade to Inter's midfield and if it takes a 5 year contract to secure the transfer, so be it.

Its not like Moratti can't afford it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
According to goal, its hours away from official.

Inter have agreed to pay Barca between 12 and 13 million Euros, with Deco signing a three year contract worth five million Euros per season.

Deco !!!!!

+ Lampard would be wonderful.

·
Registered
23,834 Posts
There's no way you can be sure that a player will be deteriorate and when this happens. Take Adriano for example we gave him a fat deal as youngster and he deteriorated pretty fast.

Deco is still a very good player and will enhance our team.
Are you claiming that players over 30 years aren't more likely to decline in quality than players in their mid 20's?

Of course I can't say for sure since I am not a fortune teller. But in my opinion it is more likely.

If we are supposed to only act on certanties we might as well sign nobodys since they are a hell of a lot cheaper and you can't say for sure that they will suck, hence it must be a brilliant investment.

Might as well hand Deco a 10 year contract. I mean Vierchowod played into his 40's... :neutral:

Edit: If it's a three year contract as opposed to the five years reported by the Carson News Agency it is a much more sensible deal.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years.5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years. 5 years.

NO THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Deco is the sort of player Mourinho is looking for, experienced big game player. Since the club told me the CL is a priority, this signing makes sense to me.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't understand how people can be happy about paying 13 million euros and another 25 million for a player that is 31 years of age. Once football players in their 30's hit the peak, they go downhill pretty fast. This is a Vieira signing- PART II.

Good news Nacka:

Inter Deco Transfer Just Hours Away

According to reports in Italy, Inter Milan are just hours away from making Deco the first signing of Jose Mourinho’s reign at San Siro.

Mourinho only took charge of the Nerazzurri a week ago, but he has already moved swiftly in the transfer market.

An attacking centre midfielder was always going to be the main priority for Inter this summer, and it seems they are close to solving the problem by capturing Barcelona star Deco.

The 30-year-old had a disappointing season at Camp Nou and will definitely leave the club. Latest reports in Italy say that Inter have agreed to pay Barca between 12 and 13 million Euros, with Deco signing a three year contract worth five million Euros per season.

Deco, who is said to be just days or even hours away from completing the move, will wear the number 20 shirt and will renew his relationship with his former Porto coach Mourinho.

The playmaker is currently on show at this summer’s European Championships for his adopted country Portugal.

He signed for Barcelona from Porto in 2004 in a cash plus player deal involving Ricardo Quaresma, and has won two La Liga titles and one Champions League.

Luca Capofranco

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
It is our money. Every year we let Man U, Barcelona, Real pluck the top talent and we're to rely on has beens. Who led the way for Portugal on saturday? Deco? No - Moutinho.... and even more so in the future.

Barca were smart enough as to buy Deco at the right stage in his career. They'll make 12m on him now that he's deteriorating. So as to finance - who? - Moutinho.

It's not about "just wanting" talents, it's about wanting a good team now and in the future.

We have a ton of players who'll leave for free, while Barca have a ton of players who'll leave for €€€€, from Zambrotta to Eto'o.

Vicious circle.

·
Registered
32,698 Posts
There's still a slight chance he'll go to Chelsea (quoted today in Diario Sport) with Scolari.

Though Chelsea have Ballack and Lamps already as box to box.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
in my opinion, the only down fall is age.

-He passing is still really superb
-Good vision
-Finally an AM that we sorely need
-Worked with Mourinho before
-style fits serie A

Ibra is going to have a lot of opportunities to score if Deco can play up par.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts