Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a real strong faith in this guy, but something still annoys me as to whether i refer to him as a "world class player". He has all the credentials to be one, with the history he has made, I think he is now related to as a world class player, wot do u guys think, this maybe blattently obvious to some of u guys but i still want to know what u think.

Opinions please??

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
He was already world class before he joined Barça. 2 years, 5 titles, MVP in the CL final, best player of the CL,...

·
Registered
104 Posts
He's definitively a world class player. He won everything with Porto last year and he can almost everything: he has a good shot, he can score a goal, he has a brilliant pass and he defends a lot. He's indispensable in todays Barcelona. I'm a fan of him and I hope he stays a long time with us.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
If a guy like Beckham can actually be called "Best Player on Earth" by some, let alone World Class, then Deco MUST be World Class.

League medals, cup medals, European medals, International caps, best player awards.... When his career is over, he'll have plenty to show his grandchildren.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Exaclty, few players can boast the number of awards and trophies he has. He was cheated in the individual awards this year, he definately deserved something. He is the type of player you miss when he is not around. I am sure porto fans will agree.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Deco is a "world class" player.he was the inspirational leader of porto last and he played a major part in their successful campaign and this year in another position and a new role for him,hehas proven his worth and became an instrumental player for Barca this year so yes he's world class. :stuckup:

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
i agree with what everyone has saide he is definitly a world class and should have won the european player of the year not sheva...

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
i agree with what everyone has saide he is definitly a world class and should have won the european player of the year not sheva...
:thmbup: Totally agree.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
Yeah he deserved it much more than Sheva, and dare I say Ronaldinho. Even platini said so, and he wouldn't be biased towards Deco.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Deco is Worldclass.
Worldclass Player show their power in big games. Deco does this and he will prove against Chelsea that he loves big games.
He is Worldclass.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Falastini said:
Exaclty, few players can boast the number of awards and trophies he has. He was cheated in the individual awards this year, he definately deserved something. He is the type of player you miss when he is not around. I am sure porto fans will agree.
VERY TRUE...Ronaldinho didn't deserve to win the FIFA World Player of the Year Award :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: ! He won jack-POOP...Deco on the other hand.... :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Falastini said:
VERY TRUE...Ronaldinho didn't deserve to win the FIFA World Player of the Year Award :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: ! He won jack-POOP...Deco on the other hand.... :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :finger:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Andy Christ said:
He's easily in that category. Best CM in Europe this season.
Deco is world class, but I'm sorry to disagree, XAVI is the best midfielder in Spain so Deco can't be the best in Europe :shades:

·
Registered
365 Posts
You could have posted this in the World Forum just so that you can get neutral opinion.

He is not world class. He is just a team player and very hardworking. Xavi is the one who fits that category better

1 - 20 of 52 Posts