Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Brilliant signing IMO. He's a terrific player and is still one of the best midfielders around. I wouldn't be surprised if he chose Chelsea over Inter because Chelsea were able to offer more money. I guess Lampard is defiantly going now then.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Pretty much means Lampard is heading to Inter. I think Chelsea will be a new team next season with Felipao..fodas...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Great Signing.

He plays best when he is THE GENERAL.

his former club had too many 'above' him.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read Dark Andy on another fourm saying that this signing is pushing him away from being a Chelsea fan......but then he edited it to say he was "fed up with Chelsea"......LOL

The old boy is still up to his old tricks....

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Well it's another short sighted signing; but best of luck to Deco none the less

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
He still has football in him though which he showed in the Euros. Decent price too and the manger knows him inside out. Change of scene can invigorate him too. Good signing.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Not a good signing if it means Lampard is leaving. That would clearly be a bad trade.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
If Deco plays like he can, Chelsea will be a force to be reckoned with. Excited to see what he can do!

·
Registered
17,514 Posts
deco for £8mn and sidwell is worth £5m, not to mention barry £18m, and then they ask whats wrong with english football :pp

anyway i think deco + boswinga = quality additions to the squad.....lampard is nearly out but carvalho we might persuade to stay......striker department is a mess thou...

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
deco for £8mn and sidwell is worth £5m, not to mention barry £18m, and then they ask whats wrong with english football :pp

anyway i think deco + boswinga = quality additions to the squad.....lampard is nearly out but carvalho we might persuade to stay......striker department is a mess thou...
We got Deco for 8 mill? :howler:

Yea that's cool, Deco and Carvalho I'm assuming have a good relationship, and with Bosingwa added hopefully he doesn't get swayed to join Mourinho.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Deco for £8M is an absolute bargain & you should all be delighted. Really smart signing by Scolari.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
I read Dark Andy on another fourm saying that this signing is pushing him away from being a Chelsea fan......but then he edited it to say he was "fed up with Chelsea"......LOL

The old boy is still up to his old tricks....
Where you read Dark Andy? And when will he come back?

And like others said before, Deco price is really a bargain. Yes, he will be 31 in august, but he is one of the best midfielders in the world when he is on form.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where you read Dark Andy? And when will he come back?
He's has joined another fourm and post quite often in the Chelsea "club house"

I have no idea if he will return here..... but I will say that he hasn't changed a bit..... he still leaves you like this :confused: after you read his post.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
so who will be your midfield next season based on the current players except Lampard?

Will Joe Cole have a place? I thought with Deco coming he`s not going to get many chances anymore as they play similar roles?

·
THE
14,217 Posts
June 30, 8 pm :D

joe Cole seems to me as a guy who can adopt pretty well, would be sad to see him leave but we'll see.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Good signing...looking forward to watching him week in week out. Sucks that Lampard is leaving though, especially after the way the season ended.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts