3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24/03 Chelsea vs Arsenal (CL 1st leg)
28/03 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (EPL)
03/04 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (FA cup)
06/04 Arsenal vs Chelsea (CL 2nd leg)
10/04 Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL)
12/04 Newcastle vs Arsenal (EPL)

Excitement mixed with bore. :cool: Decide what can you achieve this season. By the way, I don't want you to get CL. :D :devil:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
24/03 Chelsea vs Arsenal (CL 1st leg)
28/03 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (EPL)
03/04 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (FA cup)
06/04 Arsenal vs Chelsea (CL 2nd leg)
10/04 Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL)
12/04 Newcastle vs Arsenal (EPL)

Excitement mixed with bore. :cool: Decide what can you achieve this season. By the way, I don't want you to get CL. :D :devil:
wel about the EPL, you wouldnt really have to care that much. even if we allow manu to win in the EPL. i am SURE we can take 3 pts from liverpool:rolleyes: and possibly at newcastle. so it doesnt really matter. most important games are the CL and FA cup.

i want (worst case scenerio)
24/03 Chelsea vs Arsenal (CL 1st leg) draw
28/03 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (EPL) lose
03/04 Arsenal vs Man Utd. (FA cup) win
06/04 Arsenal vs Chelsea (CL 2nd leg) win
10/04 Arsenal vs Liverpool (EPL) win
12/04 Newcastle vs Arsenal (EPL) win

just one lose, cose its kinda sandwiched between 2 crucial games. but even if we lose that, we're still steaming ahead.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Edu has been great and really deserves to play for Brazil,but i hope and pray he doesn't get called for the Paraguay match,that would leave us with Paddy and ????? in CM for United :cool:

other than that,i predict six stylish victories here :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
4 wins and 2 draw will do for me! We have the squad and the will to do it. Let's hope for a little luck in though games because you never know when one of our players loses his temper, or when the referee decides to send off people.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Nothing less than six victories will suit us, methinks.

Given that Cudicini will miss both games for Chelsea, I'd be very surprised to see us draw or lose either. Liverpool and Newcastle won't be much of a challenge. Man Utd have no defence. Problem solved.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
!!

Bastin said:

Given that Cudicini will miss both games for Chelsea, I'd be very surprised to see us draw or lose either. Liverpool and Newcastle won't be much of a challenge. Man Utd have no defence. Problem solved.
bastin mate u make it look all so simple...
well i think i will take the wenger approach and look at each game as it comes!!!

TOGETHER!!

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Bastin said:

pretty sure its only 1 match now

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Bastin said:

Exactly Bastin
we are CONFIDENT in our team

BRING 'EM ON

1 - 11 of 11 Posts