Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to go to a Juve match, so please help me to decide.
Should I go the match against La Coruna or against Milan?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a great idea!
Too bad I can't do that...
I can only go to one of them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Go to the CL game. The atmosphere will be amazing, like the game against Real last year. Juventus must win to go through therefore you can gunrantee a good match...having said that, nothing seems to be going according to prediction this year.

I am sure whatever choice you make will be a good one (hey, how often is one presented with a choice of two delicious games ;) ).

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
yeah the atmosphere will be great with 20,000 people there to watch!

go watch the cl, at least you might find a positive result there thus making the experience even better for you.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Juventini said:
LOL! :tongue:
Let's hope I'll bring some good luck this time...:D
Ever since I've joined this organisation, I've noticed a trend. Everytime an XT Juventini goes to watch our game in CL...we lose :groan:

For this reason, I beg you not to attend the deportive tie. :tongue: :tongue:

Go watch the game aginst Milan man...you'll love it as we whoop thier ass :tongue:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
go against Milan because against Depor the stadium will be a bit empty...with Milan u can be sure that there will be full of people and there will be great atmosphere ......

lisen to me that i live "near" the stadium! lol

:D :pp

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Romano, I was in only one CL match, 3 years ago against Hamburg (1-3). I was in two Serie A matches, against Milan 3 years ago (2-2) and against Inter 3 months ago (1-3).
I really do belive I can bring some good luck this time!
After 3 games I saw which we didn't win any of them, it's impossible that the fourth will be a shame too... :rollani:
Isn't it?...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts