Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be a good idea to highlight who's been doing the business on a month by month basis. December hasn't really been a vintage month, but someone must have played consistently well, mustn't they? The six games we played this month were;

1. 2nd December @ AZ Alkmaar (0-1)
2. 5th December @ Inverness CT (1-1)
3. 11th December v Dundee (3-0)
4. 15th December v Auxerre (0-2)
5. 19th December @ Kilmarnock (1-0)
6. 27th December v Motherwell (4-1)

Of the 9 goals we scored, Novo got 3, Arveladze & Prso got 2, Thompson & Malcolm got 1.

I'd probably put forward Novo as player of the month. Even against Auxerre, he was one of our very few player's to come out with any credit. He also seems to be improving all the time.

Boumsong probably hasn't done much wrong, but the Auxerre match was just too high profile for him to turn in his worst performance. Prso's been pretty consistent as well.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I'd go for big Marv. He was supposed to be a squad player but has been a regular and one of the few that you can really say gives his all. He's limited by his own ability and not quick but he's been a stand out in a number of games now. I'd give him it on merit but really not alot to call between him , Novo and Prso.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll go along with you guy's then. Marvin Andrews is the Rangers XT Player of the Month. Who's going to contact him and give him the good news? I suppose he'd just thank God and stuff like that.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Are we going to have one for January? My tip would be Lovenkrands, best shift he's put in for a long time.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chivoexpiatorio said:
Are we going to have one for January? My tip would be Lovenkrands, best shift he's put in for a long time.
Good point mate (about new thread, not Lovenkrands). I'll set it up now if you want. Or if you've got itchy fingers you can do it yourself. Got to have some lunch just now... :lick:

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I'll wait patiently- no hurry. I'm watching the transfer window at the moment but not much happening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts