Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently there are 3 pages about Okan in this month's magazine. Has anyone got it yet (and is it good?) as I would like to know. I wish I could subscribe but I don't think I can outside of Turkey :depress:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
My friend is in Turkey now. I asked him to get a Besiktas magazine from there. He´ll be back next week, IF he brings one with him, i can scan those pages and e-mail it to you. :)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
You can subscribe out of Turkey. I had a subscription for a while. Thanks for the reminder, I am going to renew it asap.

The subscription fee for outside of Turkey for 1 year is 100USD.

You can write, call, or fax to become a subscriber.

Abone Servisi
Akaretler, Suleyman Seba Cad. No: 48
34357 Besiktas - Istanbul

P: +90 212 310 1000
F: +90 212 259 8848

Information needed to become a subscriber:
(This is from the subscription form)

Name
Address (Postal Code, State, Country, etc)
Phone #
Payment Info: Visa or MC #, Exp Date, 3 Digit Security Code
The month from which you would like the subscription to start
Signature

Thats about it.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yasko, thanks, that would be great if you could scan those pages for me! :happy: I do hope your friend brings one back for you! :)

Forza kartal - thanks for the info. I may well look into subscribing :thmbup:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Okans girl said:
Yasko, thanks, that would be great if you could scan those pages for me! :happy: I do hope your friend brings one back for you! :)

Forza kartal - thanks for the info. I may well look into subscribing :thmbup:
Did you get that magazine yet? Its 4 pages and i have scanned them. Just PM me with your e-mail adress or msn adress and i´ll send it to you. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yasko said:
Did you get that magazine yet? Its 4 pages and i have scanned them. Just PM me with your e-mail adress or msn adress and i´ll send it to you. :)
]
Dude where's my 'Cartel, Bir numaraaa en buyuuk Cehennemden cikan cilgin Tuurrkkk! 25 yasinda 100binlik arrabaa, nerrden geldi bu para? En iyisi sorma, anlamazsin kafani da yormaaa gel gel gel cartel'e gel carteldekiler kankardeslerrr'?

:D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
D-lite said:
]
Dude where's my 'Cartel, Bir numaraaa en buyuuk Cehennemden cikan cilgin Tuurrkkk! 25 yasinda 100binlik arrabaa, nerrden geldi bu para? En iyisi sorma, anlamazsin kafani da yormaaa gel gel gel cartel'e gel carteldekiler kankardeslerrr'?

These kind of text are not good for a boy in your age.... :nono: Now go to your room!!! :frustrat:

Ok, i am at home between 17.00-19.00 CET today, just send me a mess when you are online...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts