Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In todays announcments a big bucket of cold water for our supporters! Sanz has said, Real madrid have 107 mln$ of debts! Damn! This sux guys! When are we gnn aget over this? And this 107 means nothing, because he's probably hiding the other half ;) I am just so sad and miserable...why don't the fuc*in Catalonians have these probs? DAMN! :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
For Real Madrid, 1million $ is as much as 100$ for us. I mean that its really nothing to worry about. It can be fixed but there is no rush. Atletico MAdrid though...Wow, thats a diffrent story. They might never return to Primera. I am not joking!

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I know, I think that if they want to get back up it will be harder than people would expect. Many teams have gone done and you would think that they would bounce straight back up but they do not.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Well, i don't see the difference between Real's debts and Atletico's. We 'only' have 55 $ debts and we have to sell all our players. Also because we play in second division next year and we don't play uefa cup (yeah we lost against espanyol today :()
You don't have to sell players.. Probably because you have many things that gives you security about the debts..
I think you aren't the only teams with so many debts. Their are more.. Well, maybe not with so much but still. I don't get it how it comes that a football team may have so many debts and companies and people not..

Well, i hope we will have the derby back next year because if we don't come back next year, it will be harder and harder each year. Most will depend who is going to stay and who comes but i still have trust that we will be back next year !!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
(sigh), the annoying debt problem emerged again. But I have confidence on going through it. We are earning money years by years (as last year, we were the second richest club in the world), so one day we finally will cover it (just need to keep away from stupid deals).
I guess Sanz said that just because he wanna sell someone to make his wallet bigger. And the one, I'm so worry that will be Mori :(. Since Raul is not for sale, he can only earn most $ from Mori. Hope that final goal would really help Mori's carrer in Real, I really love to see my fave players stay in my fave team forever.
I think Real's debt is different from Atletico's, because we have better achievement, and it will help we gain more money. Also, our mamgerment is far better than Atletico's.

Q: This thing always confused me, why those Italian clubs, buying all the high-price players, but never heard that they are deep in debt?
Q2: What do you think about stock things, as those Primariship teams?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't think that the financial situation in Real Madrid look so bad after all. Here are some explanations why it doesn't have to be so bad:

1)What you have to think off when you look at the current situation in Real Madrid is how would it look like if they were quoted at the stock exchange then they would owe some money to the equity owners and the external creditors which would probably sum up in the same amount as today. The important thing keping all things equal is which of the two forms of debts is the cheapest (which one have the lowest yield.). I don't know which one?

2)In Real Madrid's current constalation it is the members who is running the club in the other situation it would be the external stockholders who's in charge the later situation is bad in my opinion for a football club. We want to elect our president as we currently do and it should be the members that runs the club.

3)Our debt has according to limited information by the media kept level (actually there has been a slight fall in our debt) which is despite of several huge investments by Real Madrid.

4)When valuating a coperation you have to look at it's expected future earnings and in that matter Sanz stated that Real Madrid would earn approximately twice their debt per year mainly because of the new TV deal they have signed. This TV deal should give a payoff to Real Madrid on approximately $62 mio. per year.(according to the CNN).

"The arguments above are based on limited information because Real Madrid is not a public company."

As you can see it doesn't look so bad afterall.

CAMPEONE CAMPEONE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts