Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, the season is almost over. It has been a great season because I won the scudetto. Just kidding. I have finally won but what matters the most is that I enjoyed it and the participation was pretty good. Hopefully we keep going with the same teams, but I'm a bit worried about a pair of members who have not posted a lineup for ages and might give up completely. In this regard I'd like to change the rules about posting the lineups and my proposal is: abolition of the 5 points docked. Obviously other rules would be changed. I want people to be forced to post the lineup and the one solution I can find is that a lineup which is not modified will easily lose most of games. How? The first thing I can think of is that many points must be docked to teams which do not manage to have at least 10 players (that means 9 or less) in their lineups after substitutions. This is what happens in real games, a team has very few chances to get points with 9 players on the pitch. A rich roster might always have 11 players even without changing the lineup every week, maybe by finding all the players among the substitutes, and here is my second rule: no more than three players can come in from the bench (maybe three plus the goalie). Finally, since I had 10+ injuries in the season before this one and could hardly field a lineup in spite of my commitment, I want to make it easier to people who are in the same situation and might be heavily affected by these new rules, by increasing the roster to 25 players.

Minor changes to rules, just to increase the fun.
- 1 (or more?) points docked to players who cause a penalty.
- something about red cards...

·
Registered
34,451 Posts
Naked women smeared in honey always works.

Oh you are talking about the fantasy league.

Wait actually point does stand then.

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have changed a pair of rules.

The first is that side midfielders are cancelled. They made no sense tbh. The ones who were SM will either be AM or FW. Players in the attacking trident of a 4-3-3 in real serie A will definitely be FWs in this game. The trequartisti of a 4-3-1-2 will be AMs.

The other new rule is about the lineups without 11 players after the allowed substitutions. 10 players ok, 9 players score 0 but keep the clean sheets, 7 or 8 players score 0 and lose the clean sheets, less than 7 players lose 2-0.
It makes useless the rule on the missing lineups as people who fail to post the lineup for a long time will easily fall in one of these situations.

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Osman, you can choose 7 players out of the teams of Romanista10, Delpiero107, rossonero3, Il_Luogotente or JOSEDIN
The positions will be more or less the same, for the keepers I'm not going to be petty regarding the SMs who become FWs.
The definitive list with all the players will be out tomorrow I guess.

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
Ok will look over their squads. Is it Josedins squad too I look over? Just making sure, you said or.

SM to FW thing makes sense, but for few true SMs left lol, out of curiosity how will you categorize likes of Lazzari, Lulic, Cuadrado?

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok will look over their squads. Is it Josedins squad too I look over? Just making sure, you said or.

SM to FW thing makes sense, but for few true SMs left lol, out of curiosity how will you categorize likes of Lazzari, Lulic, Cuadrado?
You can choose 7 out of 1 squad among the ones listed. Cuadrado, Lulic and Lazzari will very likely be side backs.

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
You can choose 7 out of 1 squad among the ones listed. Cuadrado, Lulic and Lazzari will very likely be side backs.
Hahah oh no, I thought you meant choose between all squads :howler: I was feeling like I bribed the league officials.

I go delete my post in the other thread then lol

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Thanks for the effort running this fantasy league Toni. I’ll be away on holiday for the next 8 days with very limited access to internet. If the deadline of the first submission can be extended till next week then I’ll submit my list once I’m back from holidays. But if that is too much of a delay then I’ll submit my list during the 2nd round of bids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts