Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here. This is the place for all you losers who think That the Koreans cheated in one way or another.

All you sore loser Italians and spanish and all those other morons and jokers who think that "the world cup is dead" can vent your ire here.
The title says strictly losers only so nobody will object to anything you say. You can be as racist as you want to be and your lovely testosterone festival will not be interrupted even if you transgress all levels of decency and morality.

cheers!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
gautam said:
Here. This is the place for all you losers who think That the Koreans cheated in one way or another.

All you sore loser Italians and spanish and all those other morons and jokers who think that "the world cup is dead" can vent your ire here.
The title says strictly losers only so nobody will object to anything you say. You can be as racist as you want to be and your lovely testosterone festival will not be interrupted even if you transgress all levels of decency and morality.

cheers!!!
:D .

·
Registered
144 Posts
gautam said:

cheers!!!
i'm not loser but come on man, it is so clear...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Hey KRAUT!

Cant wait to see u posting here in about 4 days.

FUORI FIFA!
FUORI KOREA!

Lav

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes, I am a sore loser if you want to call me that. I am just sad that the event I have been waiting for 4 years, the event I thought will bring some exciting competitive games have boil down to this. :depress: A handfull of watchable clean games while most are filled with controversy. We are all losers!:depress: :depress:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
jesus, :mad: , i'm getting soo fed up with this, why can't people just deal with the fact that Asian ain't crap at football, now i'm no psychologist, but from what i can see. we've got a lot, and i do mean "alot" of the so call "whinging poms" surprisingly none of the people who are whinging are poms.
The thing is people are still in the state of shock and denial
thats why there are so many people coming up with new reasons every day as to why their team lose. eg "it a conspiracy", "match fixing", "the south koreans bribed the refs"
this is what we call "DENIAL", the writings are on the wall can't you see
1st sign of denial: Denial
2nd sign: false believe(making up reasons that ain't true, thinking that, because everyone else says its true its got to be true)
3rd sign: Stubbornness (realizing that u are wrong, but refusing to give in)

Now I know why the world is so screwed up

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
but that's what most of the sore losers are implying
they're saying SK has won because of ref mistakes
if the refs didn't make any mistakes Sk would have lose
they basically saying SK isn't good enough, they only won because they got help from the refs

i reckon SK deserves more credit than that
watch any of their, and u can see all of the SK players work hard to get the ball, they're constantly running, and playing, unlike other teams, lets say Italy
do u know why Italy really lose, because after they scored they thought "hey we're in the lead now, lets just sit back and defend our lead" SK never gave up, they kept attacking and attacking until they scored, SK played with their hearts not their heads, they played too their best of their ability because they really wanted to win. and thats what football is all about, in the end its just a game, and whether u win or lose is determine by how much u tried and how much u enjoyed youself

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Rubbish Alarich....

No one is doubting South Korea's ability to play football, your right they do play well and never give up.... but to say that the ref doesnt have an influence on the game is silly.

As for being a sore loser..... i had quite a bit of my hard earned money on Spain for this World Cup. Now, if they had gone out in straight sets... i could accept the fact that i lost my money fair and square. But to know that they went out in controversial fashion is a bitter pill to swallow indeed.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
so you're saying that SK didn't deserved win, and shouldn't have won

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Alarich said:
In a word, i think "Yes". Unlike Italy who deserved to lose because of their defensive tactics, Spain did at least have a go for the full 120minutes and did almost everything to win the game. Korea were well organised and never stopped running but even if the offside and the controverisal "ball over the byline" incident were pulled up fractionally before the Spanish player scored i don't think the Korean goalie would have stopped either anyway and i don't think he pulled out of either move because he heard the whistle.

I don't begrudge the fact Korea won and i can see the positives out of FIFA trying to promote the game in the region (which hopefully benefits Australia in some way) but you have to feel for Spain, especially after the draw had become so open. I agree that Spain could have played better in the tournament but you could say the same about Germany and Brazil and they are both still in it.

Also i think that one co-host getting to the 2nd round and the other making the Qtr final was sufficient for the tournament to be a success both short term and over the long term, especially considering the past records of the co-hosts, so i see no reason why Korea should continue to get beneficial calls :confused: :crazy:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Alarich said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Surely they deserved to win.

They have tremendous determination on the pitch, and they even have more tremendous determination off the scene. The Koreans is doing whatever it takes to storm their way through to the f ucking end ... SF and Final. Everything goes the Koreans' way. If they still can't bring the Cup back to Korea, they will leave themselves to blame.

:finger:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Talking about losers ... you can put S.KOREA in the list too.

All the credit and sympathies that they had at the begining of this WC are now s*** for the people .

They have lost : Prestige , credibility , support , ...

A BIG DARK SHADOW WILL FOLLOW KOREA IN ITS SUCCES IN THIS WORLD CUP ... AND THAT IS A SHAME.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I thought this thread are solely for sore losers. I open my sore loserness so that other sore losers can console me and before I know it a couple of the other "oh please don't be a sore loser guy" come along and bash me for my sore loserineness. Geez, why can't someone leave a sore loser like me to my sore loseriness!!!!:mad: :rolleyes: :depress: :confused: :fero: :D

Calling me a sole loser does not change the fact that Korea was helped along the way. You can't win a team who has a fifth defender - the linesman!:fero:

And we are complaining about the dubious decision that goes Korea's way not that they play BADLY! As we all know not all games will end with the best team as winners. :rolleyes: And I am not saying that Korea played better than Spain in this game!:mad:

:depress:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
gautam said:
You can be as racist as you want to be
cheers!!!
There is something called Integrity of the sport. u dont know how to respect that. Throw all the paint and colors over yourself and telling that its a celebration. Thats what u know, and u dont question even the obvious, since u only know how to bow to higher authority, This time its FIFA, and its guilty officials. Go back and watch cheap and rigged cricket and treat the players like God. Soccer deserves better than that.

Edited for foul language

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Cool it buddy

Italia said:

There is something called Integrity of the sport. u dont know how to respect that. Throw all the paint and colors over yourself and telling that its a celebration. Thats what u know, and u dont question even the obvious, since u only know how to bow to higher authority, This time its FIFA, and its guilty officials. Go back and watch cheap and rigged cricket and treat the players like God. Soccer deserves better than that.

There's no need to use such language or to refer to my religion or country the way you have done. Try to speak like an adult.

Shoudnt the moderator do something about a post like this?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.