Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts

He wrote a book

Sinopse:

Autobiografia de um dos primeiros jogadores brasileiros a brilhar no exterior, com uma trajetória incomum, que envolveu passagens por equipes de primeira linha da América do Sul e da Europa, nas décadas de 40 e 50 do século passado.

Resgata do esquecimento um personagem que se destacou nos estádios e no mundo da cultura, das artes, da moda e do jet-set europeu, tornando-se o brasileiro mais conhecido na França em sua época.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw an interview yesterday of him, claming he did Grace Kelly an then presented her to the King of Monaco, that he was friends with this and that, and that he did this and that.

Just wanted to know what you heard of him in your mega research!:)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yeso Amalfi was a player that shone first at the São Paulo's "Aspirantes" (Sub-20 team). Later, he played for teams like Boca Juniors-ARG, Peñarol-URU, Torino-ITA, Olympique de Marselha-FRA, Racing-FRA, Red Star-FRA and e Nice-FRA.
He was often a reserve for almost the clubs he played, just in France he really played as a starter for his teams and there (France) was where he really built his career, acquiring the reputation as a superb player.
He started as a forward but in France he turned to be a midfielder, with great class. To the french he was a "Milieu offensif / Meneur de jeu" or "Offensive midfielder / Gamemaster". To be a gamemaster, he sure knew how to play football.

Titles:

French League / Division 1:

Champion (1): 1950/51 (OGC Nice).

French League / Division 2:
Vice-champion (1): 1952/53 (AS Monaco).

Uruguayan League / Division 1:
Champion (1): 1949 (Peñarol).
Vice-champion (1): 1950 (Peñarol).

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
DEARMAN..HELP ME MAN!!!

I can't find the world player awards..i already posted a thread but i don't think you saw it...i only found world soccer magazine's since 1982 and fifa's since 1991...but if you look at garrincha's,puskas' and eusebio's wikipedia you would se that they won the world player of hte year a award...i couldn't find these awards...could you help me??:cry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts