Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129552

I dont know why the words of someone who is obviously Jealous and not happy (according to you of course) deserve a thread for discussion.

However why would I or any Inter fan would be jealous of the Milanistas? Because Milan has won lots of Titles thanks to Berlusconi´s Money?

If thats the case, all of us who are more poor than drug dealers then are jealous of them. I´m not jealous of anyone who more cars, houses, money, luxuries than me. Would I like to have some of those things? yea of course I do.

But here is the catch, I would like to achieve a certain status or wealth doing things the right way ( Yes it will take longer, and it will be harder), I dont feel that cheating and trickery are the only roads of success.

Lot´s of criminals will be treated like gods by many, lots will amount lots of money and I´m sure most of us dont want any of that and we are certainly not jealous.

Today´s society doesnt care how things are done as long as the goal is completed, decency, honesty and dignity are a thing of the past. Most likely when corrupted people or people associated with a corrupted entity hear about concepts like integrity and ethics they use the jealousy argument to support their position.

Diavolo you can be totally sure that I do not envy Milan, but I´m not sure that you can deny to anyone why was Milan sent to serieB :happy: ;)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
aint ignorance bliss? why dont you ejamacate yourself and check how many scudetti we won before berlusconi came around. then you can decide if we win with his money.

furthermore, inter have a lot of money as well, more than enough. but despite this you still cant win. so again, you got egg on your face.

and speaking of denial, inter wants people to believe that it was started by a group of rebels. however the cold hard truth (from your point of view) is that inter was started by the people who werent good enough for milan. and thats a fact jack;-)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
aint ignorance bliss? why dont you ejamacate yourself and check how many scudetti we won before berlusconi came around. then you can decide if we win with his money.

furthermore, inter have a lot of money as well, more than enough. but despite this you still cant win. so again, you got egg on your face.

and speaking of denial, inter wants people to believe that it was started by a group of rebels. however the cold hard truth (from your point of view) is that inter was started by the people who werent good enough for milan. and thats a fact jack;-)
Please leave our forum. YOu are not wanted here. ANd if you say you have a right to go anywhere you want, I agree. As long as you say something constructive, and not come here attacking our moderators. Please make you way...

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
are you kidding? look at this thread, theres nothing constructive about it. jack knew exactly what would follow after he made it. so blame him pulsar, blame him;-)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:
are you kidding? look at this thread, theres nothing constructive about it. jack knew exactly what would follow after he made it. so blame him pulsar, blame him;-)
Hmm..good point... but benefit of doubt always goes to inter fans....:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Never mind the bbbollocks. That team has no soul and their glory-hunting fans don´t know much about football.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
An Inter win always attract such attention from people such as Diablow. Surely Derby D'Italia is not something small... (both teams never had been RELEGATED).

These things coming are good guys. We know we are winning! Expect more when we are on a good run.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Please leave our forum. YOu are not wanted here. ANd if you say you have a right to go anywhere you want, I agree. As long as you say something constructive, and not come here attacking our moderators. Please make you way...
Why do you do this with everyone...:confused:

·
Registered
57,842 Posts
GaGa said:
He does that with anti-Inter arseholes. ;) Not all people that dislike Inter are arseholes though.

People can't just understand that this is the Inter forum. You can criticise a team performance or players or management. But BS shouldn't be accepted. Too bad i'm not a moderator.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
GaGa said:
:D not everyone... think only the selected VIPs like yourself, right pulsar?.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
He does that with anti-Inter arseholes. ;) Not all people that dislike Inter are arseholes though.

People can't just understand that this is the Inter forum. You can criticise a team performance or players or management. But BS shouldn't be accepted. Too bad i'm not a moderator.
Ahhh but Luigi was speaking the truth...too bad the truth hurts no? ;)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
GaGa said:
V.I.P eh...well I've never been backstage...:( so that's false...
:D , for your information, in VIP the 'I' means IMPOTENT. Guess the rest!

·
Registered
57,842 Posts
GaGa said:
Ahhh but Luigi was speaking the truth...too bad the truth hurts no? ;)
And Milan DID get caught cheating and as a result went to Serie B. Aint that the truth mr smart arse ?

And the truth is Parma's ex-owner is a thief so i guss i'll go to the Parma forum and say that Parma should be sent back where they belong. It's not about the truth, but it's about respect for others.

for your information, in VIP the 'I' means IMPOTENT. Guess the rest!
Very impotent prick. :D

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Luigi Vampa said:

:cool:

·
Registered
57,842 Posts
Inter has money but no Power. ;)

And i don't know what's so cool about luigi's post, Laudrup.

It's the same case with ex-Inter players going to Milan. Those people that Luigi described as "Milan rejects" made Inter a prestigious club. Same goes for Inter failures that do the job for Milan on the pitch. So you gotta thank us too.

And no Thank you for last night ? Such grateful people you are. :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
And the truth is Parma's ex-owner is a thief so i guss i'll go to the Parma forum and say that Parma should be sent back where they belong. It's not about the truth, but it's about respect for others.
You do that...

except one thing...that was Parmalat and not Parma...:tongue: I guess the "lat" is silent is it? :tongue:

·
Registered
57,842 Posts
GaGa said:
You do that...

except one thing...that was Parmalat and not Parma...:tongue: I guess the "lat" is silent is it? :tongue:
Yeah right. :rolleyes:

So Calisto cheats in his company and doesn't use the same techniques in his club ? gimme a break.

How did Parma buy all those famous players over the years ?

A Thief remains a thief. It's not like he was an honest man while doing the business for Parma.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.