Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is tremendous. Young, but already has a great touch, great shot and good vision. He's going places.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
bags of potential, probably the best of the young players coming up from the Championship in recent seasons.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Yeah, he's been playing excellent for the Under-21's for a while now too, recently started a great partnership with Bent. Should be good for the future. Hopefully someone picks him up in the summer as he deserves to play premiership football. 22 goals this season. :thumbsup:

The only thing is I'm not sure what kind of striker he is yet, technically very good though.

·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He seems to be a very good all around striker. He has good control in the area and is a great passer in tight spaces. Reminds me a little of Bergkamp. He definitely deserves to play in top-level football.

·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KyleLeonard said:
he scores one goal and hes the next pele :eekani: :howler:
LOL. It's been more than one. And his technique and vision are pretty damn good. I suppose you're just a little bitter about the Norwich - ManU scoreline. :pp

·
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always liked him and just decided to make it now. I haven't even watched the Norwich - ManU match. He was good in the U-21 and was pretty good in the Norwich games that I've caught.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
he scores one goal and hes the next pele :eekani: :howler:
Only Henry pips him for most goals from a premiership player this season and he is still something like 20 years old. With him scoring around 20 goals for a few seasons now. And with a fantastic record for England.

The guy has been quality for a long time now. :) Man U just got to see that first hand is all. My jaw is still in its dropped position from his goal against man city. :D

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
It seems like people only take notice of players when they score against United. Its not that hard nowadays with Howard or Carroll in net

1 - 20 of 28 Posts