Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an interview to the Italian press agency ADN-Kronos,Crespo has said himself "happy to have signed for the Italian Champions of Lazio". According to the press agency the deal has been struck on the basis of 125 billions liras: Almeyda and Sergio Conceicao move to Parma for sure while the remaining money may be given cash or covered by the transfer of Salas (in this case it would be Parma to give some cash to Lazio).

No club has given official confirmation yet.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Serious??

That deal would be a major mistake!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone can/should be happy with this!:mad:

Not Sergio, he's the man, and should play a major role in Lazio 2000/2001.

Almeyda + Sergio + Cash = Crespo

Or

Almeyda + Sergio + Salas = Crespo + cash

WAAAAAAAAAAAy to expensive!!

ADRIAAN
_________

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, i am happy to hear Crespo to lazio part, but unhappy to hear Sergio joining Parma :(

FORZA THE GREATEST LAZIO !

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'd love to see Crespo in Lazio jersey next season.
For me the deal between Lazio and Parma is more realistic than Lazio - Inter.

Forza Lazio
Forza Crespo - Lopez

nb: I've heard that Lazio hasn't paid the transfer fee for Lopez

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Realistic?

2 or 3 of our fantastic players for one?
Realistic??

If this is the reality we live in...oh please!!!!
This cant just be true...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Michel :) , how do you rate Crespo?
The deal is sounds too much, but i think it's much better than Vieri's or Pippo's :D deal. And we badly need a new attacker.
I know Conceicao is your favourite player :), he's great, but we're getting either Overmars or Figo, so it's much better for him to find another club where he can play more.

Almeyda wants to leave Lazio coz he ALWAYS wants to play, I don't like that kind of player with such an ego. AND he wants to leave Lazio :(

Crespo is still 24 years old, he's great and i prefer him more than Vieri. Since he said that he wants to play for Inter next season :(

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The deal sounds ok to me. Almeyda doesn´t want to play for Lazio anymore so we have to get rid of him. SC is good, but Figo (if we get him) is one of the best players in the world! And Crespo rules!:D

D

·
0 Posts
I think that this is a good deal.
We lost Almeyda , he did not want to play for us anyway.
Sergio is very good player, but we will get Overmars or
Figo so it is good.
But is this news corect?
Please tell me!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
amo's news seems to be not real because nothing has been said. no confirmation. you all should know that until lazio does buy overmars or figo, sergio conceicao is going nowhere.

but if the deal does go through, im fine with it because we are getting a great players that we can keep for years becuase i have a feeling his scoring tally will be in the 20goals a season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may sound like an idiot now...

I have spent the past 3 hours searching the web for confirmation and I found nothing apart from a small article at italian-soccer.com which DOES mentioned the terms of the deal but there is no word about done deal.However,these news were reported by media in Italty as I write in my first post and I was told the news by a person in Italy.

Maybe I got too exited and rushed off to post it without confrim it and I'm sorry for this.However,I'm 99% sure that this will be the actual deal anyway.

J

·
0 Posts
I have read this todays in "Gazzetta dello sport". The article said that the deal has not done yet because Cragnotti thinks that Salas value is 80 billions liras (Almeyda 46), and Tanzi thinks that El Matador value is about 60. The article said that Conceicao after the 3 goals to Germany won't leave. I think that Crespo will come in Rome because Vieri will remain at Inter. Next year we will see if this deal was good for us or not. Sorry for El Tractorito but if he wants to leave, he must go.

R

·
0 Posts
I hope this deal is not going to happen.
Sergio Conceicao is a very talented player, who can stay for years at Lazio. He's to good for such a deal.

And Crespo is not worth the money. He's not as good as you think.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Almeyda wants to leave Lazio coz he ALWAYS wants to play, I don't like that kind of player with such an ego

If someone wants to play, thats not that he has an ego, that shows his will to play!!!

And thats the best thing you need!!

Ok, this is not directly linked to Almeyda, but that sentence of yours, just is, uhm..stupid?! :)
Cause he wants to leave..but I think Almeyda is right about his reason...I dont blame him at all!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
We're playing about 50 games last season, and Eriksson is doing well with the rotating system. He's got injured and Sensini's doing well to replace him. and we've got so many players much better than him at that time. Look at Simeone, he can sit on the bench and play well every time he got a chance.

The reason why he's leaving Lazio coz he can't stand to sit on the bench..:O
No offense, but i don't like him that much :)

Forza Lazio

nb: no one right or wrong in this forum, and also mind your words please!! As people may easily get offended

[Edited by Pierre on 23-06-2000 at 22:57]

·
International
6,519 Posts
aaaargh.... your posts are too long...

I QUIT ! :(

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Pierre, I said that sentence was stupid, NOT the person, in this case you, is stupid! :)

Once again about Almeyda, cause he cant stand sitting on the couch, that shows he wants to play, touch and feel the ball at every oppurtunity he gets!

I will mis him, cause if we still had him, with his spirit, there would be alot of competition between him and other players.. but since he wants to play every match, a quality which IMO every player SHOULD have, I hope for him at Parma he will get that chance!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
That deal would be the biggest ASSFUXK YET !! I´m sure that Lazio would never commit suicide in that manner and Crespo is not and will never ever ever be worth more then Almeyda + 20$ never ever a fuxkin dime more not a penny not a drop of piss in the mississippi .... NADA NOTYHONG ZILCH !!!!! ZIP !!!!! NOTHÌNG !!!!!

Keep Salas, buy Koller, buy a defender or 2 and save the money to buy a stadium or something creative like a youth squad !!!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
This is throwing Lo scudetto to Parma next season practically.
It will never happen Eriksson will never let Cragnotti waste this money!!

FORZALAZIO!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts