Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which is so called a deadly ground :eekani: for the opposition team....and why... :scared:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Delle Alpi
Though the past two knockout matches in Champs Lge have left alot to be desired (Liverpool, Bremen)
Can/Will never forget 3-1 vs Madrid

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Underhill :D even the name sounds like a horror movie.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Barçawinner's siggy said:
First that went down, Chelsea: 8/3/2005 Chelsea 4-2 Barcelona
Second to go down, Benfica: 31/5/1961 Benfica 3-2 Barcelona
Third to go down, Milan: 18/5/1994 AC Milan 4-0 Barcelona
And last to go down, Juventus: 22/4/2003 Barcelona 1-2 Juventus
Barcawinner your predicting us to reach the final?
Well with Barcawinner's football knowledge in memory, I declare it official that Arsenal will kick us out of the tournament then.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
AZ's ground.

They've never lost a European game there in their history. Basically cos it's such a load of shit, opposition players are probably shocked to such dire facilities in a developed nation like Holland.

Unfortunately for them though, they're going to move to a new stadium next season.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Vicente Calderón if Thursday was any indication.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
I can remember in the CL group stage, it Artmedia against Porto. Artmedia played their Champions League fixtures at the Tehelné pole ground of crosstown rivals Slovan Bratislava because their own ground does not meet UEFA standards for Champions League play. But this ptich, when it started to rain, was so miserable than once when a Artmedian striker was past the goalkeeper and he just had to shot at the goal, the ball suddenly stuck in the pitch and the striker didnt see it, Baia than cleared it. I couldnt stop laughing :howler:. If they world have scored, Artmedia would have advanced to the knockout stage :eek:

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Hasuni said:
Barcawinner your predicting us to reach the final?
Well with Barcawinner's football knowledge in memory, I declare it official that Arsenal will kick us out of the tournament then.
You are questioning my knowledge of football because..? Please give me examples. Because your memory must be really shitty if you question my football knowledge :howler:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts