Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
de rossi scored an goal today with his hand, at half time he told the refs that he hit it with his hand goal was called off, biggest act of sportsmanship since di canio in the epl

he really should be rewarded

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
il_principe said:
that'd rather be a punishment.
i heard their manager kicks shoes on the players heads in the lockerroom. ;)
Haha, Beckham deserved and besides we got C. Ron, 10 times better!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
il_principe said:
that'd rather be a punishment.
i heard their manager kicks shoes on the players heads in the lockerroom. ;)

that story was clearly a cover up, Fergie obviously chinned Beckham because Pires that day made him his little bitch.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
roma/totti said:
de rossi scored an goal today with his hand, at half time he told the refs that he hit it with his hand goal was called off, biggest act of sportsmanship since di canio in the epl

Nice :thumbsup: I know Klose did a great thing last season too. He got a cheap penalty, and he just placed the ball outside of the goal. :thumbsup: And I think the standings was 1-1 in the 70th minute too. :googly: :thumbsup: :star:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
arfy05 said:
Robbie Fowler started this cult of great sportsmanship :stuckup: De Rossi has learned from the well :D:thumbsup:
yeah Robbie could have just put the ball wide though instead of hitting a soft penalty that his c**t teammate followed up to score. :pp

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Always good to hear this, you see so many liars in the game in the catagory of handballs.

*cough* Maradona *cough*

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Big ups to De Rossi.

Was he the one who took a paycut after being injured for ages or was that someone else at Roma?

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
roma/totti said:

He didn't tell at half time, he admitted it almost directly. I could see in his face that he felt bad for admitting, probably was a bit anxious about what his teamates thought about it. Probably a bit relieved with Romas second goal ;)

His reward will be reading the papers the day after.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts