Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for you to know (if you haven't already), there's a talented young guy at Ajax called Daniel De Ridder. De Ridder is a traditional Jewish, speaks hebrew fluently and even visited the Kotel on his Bar-Mitzva. De Ridder has ben featuring in Ajax's first team lately and has been touted as the next big talent to come out of Ajax's youth system where he played together with Shai Biruk a few years ago (today they were showing an Interview made with him and Biruk back then and his Hebrew was excellent).

Unfrotunately he has some caps for the Dutch U21 team (I think it's that), so I'm not sure if he's allowed to play for us in the future :(

If he still can it'd be great news of course, but even if not good to see him up there, so good luck to him.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
It looks like de Ridder will have a good chance to play for the Dutch NT, it seems that he's very talented and very likely to succeed. He wants to play for the better NT and I completely understand him.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I hope he will play for the Dutch NT, he deserves much better then our pathetic losers that call them selves NT.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Reliable sources (Voetbal International, Dutch soccer magazine and Studio Sport, Dutch soccer TV show) are reporting that Dick Advocaat has sent his assistents to Amsterdam for the Ajax-PSV match. They have orders to pay close attention to Ajax youngsters De Ridder and Babel.

Looks like his chances of playing for Holland (maybe as soon as Euro2004) are increasing with rapid force :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Didn't Israelivich also have Caps with the U21 NT and yet, he was able to play........

Either way, this is really good news :)

And hey...

De Ridden is not a bad player
here's some pics:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Israilevich did have caps with the U-21 team but they were not considered official by FIFA so there was no problem there. That is not the case for De Ridder but with the new FIFA ruling it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts