Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of Serie B.

I don´t like him so can´t be too sad for him, who knows what has happened to him (footbally talking:rolleyes: ) in the last years. Let´s see how he does in Perugia.:eek:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Sad, isn't it? Two years ago he was playing in the World Cup with Spain and now he's in Serie B... what happened to him? He deserves more than that :googly:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Txupa, can you explain me what's wrong with De Pedro? I mean, why do you dislike him?

Too sad to see him so bad, I liked this player a lot.

·
Registered
556 Posts
It´s really a strange case. He left Erreala in a bizarre way, he didn´t get his contract renewed and he was one of the senior players. There has always been much especulation about his off the field behaviours. He obviously has got the quality but his head is not at that level. In July he was signed by Blackburn, played only 2 games and has not played again. It´s some months that he doesn´t even play the reserves games. I hope he can enjoyed it at least, but I´m not very sure, that´s a strange team too, he will play alongside Ravanelli and Gadafi´s son...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I don't follow the day by day in Real Sociedad (except the newspaper covers of EMD), so I don't know much about De Pedro's supposed problems off the field, but whenever I heard him talking, I always heard him saying that he loves Erreala and Donostia, because they treated him very well since he arrived there (he's from La Rioja, if I'm not wrong) when he was a kid. Even when Denoueix left him out, I didn't hear him complaining.

From one day to the other, he passed from being the top assistant in La Liga to be a forgotten player... really, it's very strange.

Guerrero had a process. Obviously, he wasn't that decissive as he was at the begining and finally someone took his place on the pitch. But De Pedro's case, it's different, from heaven to hell in one second. Really strange.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rumours that arrived to Bilbao last year, which of course have to be put in quarantine (we all know how can info be manipulated in it´s travel from Donosti to Bilbao) were that he had an affair with De Paula´s wife while his wife (ex now) was pregnant.:eek: And there we have TV saying that basques don´t **** !!:D Of course I don´t know if this is true or not, and I don´t care, but this was pointed out as the cause of the bad mood with his teammates that forced his exit.

K4 I don´t like him because of his attitude, double standards and personality. First he signed Uranga´s anti-Athletic clause, then there was a summer when it was rumoured he could come to Athletic he appeared in all the newspapers talking fantastically about Athletic. When he saw he wasn´t coming he started talking crap, only interests move him. He doesn´t have any problem to play for Euskadi in December, he said it was a pride for him, but then when a summer tour is organized he appears saying he hangs his boots when the season ends. And then you have all the stupidities he says in regular interviews, he sounds drunk in many of them, I don´t like him.

Which doesn´t mean, and I don´t have any problem in admiting it, that he has been a fantastic player, one of the most underrated ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts