Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard he left!! For a swiss club ?!
What the hell was that
such a young italian player with huge future ahead of him & already intrest from the likes of Arsenal leaves ROMA for some unknown club & signing a contract till 2010!!!!

What was his story, i mean he's too young, Roma gave him the opportunity to play in the Champions league, SerieA, Coppa Italia, and he just leaves like that..
Is it that Roma failed keeping him, or offered him some crapy offer, or he's not the biggest rome fan or just a greed i can't understand..

Frankly I m worried italian players are STOLEN that way!!
Would the same thing happen with Cerci, Sarno, Virga & the others!!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Yeah I bet it was all about financial incentives...and not career opportunity...:)

Mercenary...

·
Registered
13,124 Posts
What a tool! :nono: I can't believe he went through all this to make a lateral move to another Serie A club. What a complete idiot. I wish nothing but the worst for him and look forward to kickin' his ass when we play him next.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
what a stronzo he's gone to another Serie A club and what does that justify when you're apart of a team like Roma?absolutely Nothing!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well maybe he's not heading for another Serie A club, maybe its a plan to make it easier for Arsenal to get him!! Thats what i heard recently, there have been an agreement between Arsenal & the swiss club

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Why would a team like Arsenal do all this for a pathetic player and human being like De Martino. We should be happy he is gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts