Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the situation with this guy. Are you going to keep him or is he using you to get a bigger move elsewhere? How is he playing?

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
I heard that Marseille don't want to keep him. I think he'll go back to Spain as there's no room for the Little Buddha in Lazio anymore...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who will he go to. A lesser team or maybe Valencia will get him. It's a shame as this guy has soo much talent.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
i am starting to think that his biggest mistake was when he decided to move to lazio! it killed his brilliant career!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
......has been a flop in 3 clubs.

X

·
0 Posts
i think he's got great potential...but going to lazio has been a mistake especially when there is veron..

which club has he been to before going to lazio!??barca right!??
i thought he was doing ok there...

D

·
0 Posts
He wasn't such a big flop at Barcelona, but when Van Gaal came he didn't play anymore, becuase his Dutch contingent arrived and went before home-grown talent.

J

·
0 Posts
I think he would be able to play in almost any big club there is. He has this huge amount of talent but he will never be able to show it seriously until he can play regularly in a club. Perhaps he should go go a little smaller club where he could play a lot and then go from there, working his way up again until the top clubs see´s the potential of him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts