Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember his first years with Barcalona, he was absolutely brilliant and cought my eyes on spot. Very talented, skillful and a great vision of the field. I expected him to become one of Barca's all time's greatests.

What was exactly his story and what happened to him so he finished with Espanyol and disappointed everybody who thought he should have became great?

·
Registered
429 Posts
i thought he was gonna be one of the world greats to... but i think van gaal didnt like him, interested in the full story to...

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
Van Gaal messed him up and the little Buddha escaped to Italy and Lazio. he actually came back on loan from Marseille in season 2000/01under Serra Ferrer but only played a few times so he went back to Italy. He then returned back to Barcelona in 2002 but now with Espanyol. Now he's brainwashed by los pericos. :yuck:

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
I loved him when he first came to the team. But in all fairness, he doesn't have what it takes to be a starter here. He's amazing on his day though.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Van Gaal literally created a monster.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Uh oh. Reading some of these posts I suspect that this thread is going to get very "Ronidaire" in the near future.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i remember the passes he make to ronaldo a long time ago and he was ****ing amazing and i dont know what happens with him, why he sucks so much now....he was really good

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
It's the injuries.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i still remember his best two goals from the midfield. awesome vision on the pitch.

any link, youtube for his goals please. ;)

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Great talent...should and could have had a greater career especially when with us.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
He was perfect i always liked his style of play but he ended with Los Pericos :(

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
read somewhere that he had the mentality of a spoilt toddler on amphetamines.... can't remember the source though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.