Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a good playa. Bayern and alot of other teams wanted him. He is better tham hargreaves :thumbsup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zangari_Italia said:
How reliable is this information Jonny?

It was on Skysports. It is true. He signed a 4 yr contract! :star:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
How reliable is this information Jonny?
Not very reliable at all.

Julian de Guzman is going to Deportivo la Coruña.
---------------
Canadian Press story, January 11:

HANNOVER, Germany - Canadian international midfielder Julian de Guzman is leaving Hannover 96 at the end of the season to join Spain's Deportivo La Coruna, the Bundesliga club said Thursday.

De Guzman, who joined Hannover in 2002, will sign a four-year contract with Deportivo. The club is currently 10th in Spain's La Liga. De Guzman's hand was forced when Hannover wanted an answer over the Christmas break on a contract extension. He said no, freeing him to look for a new club next season.

England's Tottenham was also interested in the 23-year-old.

De Guzman had said playing time would be key to his decision, noting Spurs have loaded up in the midfield while 37-year-old Brazilian Mauro Silva, a defensive midfielder with La Coruna, is nearing retirement.

At five foot seven and 165 pounds, de Guzman is a bundle of energy on the ball. He spent time with Marseille's junior team in France before going to Germany to join third division Saarbruecken and then moving to Hannover three seasons ago.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Videos, I would guess.

I didn't have a clue that Guzman was Canadian. Although with a name like Guzman, I should've known? :confused:

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Great news to see him go to Spain.
Played vs him and a few of the Canadian players when I was 15.
There was guy that went to PSV I think. He played on their B team in 98 and at 18 played for Canada. Dont know his name. Any1 know what happend to him?
Thanks
Take Care

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Wow! That's incredible for him. Lucky bastard. Get to play professional football and live in Spain! What a dream come true. Maybe the next time in Spain I can see him play and I'll bring a Canadian flag with me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts