Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10,416 Posts
Drulo said:
They were never going to stage a comeback in the titlerace, so this is actually pretty expected.
Which is nonsense of course because if we would have defeated ADO and Twente at home, which is not so strange and we would have had 46 points now. A win at NAC next week would have put us at 49 points, while AZ and PSV are head to head next week. A win by AZ would have meant that we would have been 2 points behind PSV and 3 behind AZ with 13 games to play in which we would meet them at home.

So I don't know where you got the wisdom to say that we out of the running for the championship. We are now, but we were not 2 weeks ago.

· Registered
10,416 Posts
Drulo said:
Hmm, never saw your reply. In theory it wasn't impossible and if you'd looked a little better, you'd have seen that I didn't claim that. I just said that IMHO you weren't gonna make the comeback since A: you have a crap coach and B: AZ and PSV are both better than you are.
I know what you said, and my reply was a perfect response to your claim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.