• Someone else (Who?)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the favourites who will win it? :)

Beware those who dare not to vote Aruna will get banned from the forums :D ;)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Surely Aruna. He's that Dindane guy, right?:D Although I secretly hope he doesn't win, atleast because this would almost certainly imply that he will leave us at the end of the season.

Not that I don't want to see him on a higher level, but I haven't see him play at Anderlecht as I wanted him to play.

This season is the first season in ages where we have decent wingers. But due to tactical desisions by Broos, or because these players were injured, I have never seen Aruna function in a fully operative team with good offensive wingers for a significant period of time. In the past it has happened one time too often that he himself had to play to much to the wings, or he had to fall back too much in order to get the attack started.

I want to see Aruna, atleast for a couple of matches in a system with Willemson - Kolar on the wings, Junior - ( a good) Baseggio behind him and either Jestro or Jachtouck next to him. I wonder how he would do in such a line-up :star:

ADRIAAN
_______

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
adriaan said:
Surely Aruna. He's that Dindane guy, right?:D _______
Yeah, you mean Dindane and Aruna are the same player? :confused: ;)

Personally I think the top 3 will look like this:

1 Aruna
2 Baseggio
3 Clement

With Mbo and Moreira as outsiders.

I'll probably be watching the show since, I assume it can't possibly be any worse than last years show. :)

BTW: do any of you guys know anything about the other awards (and i'm not talking about those terrible golden cup and golden stud award :howler: )

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Congratulations to Aruna for winning the Golden boot. I thought the headstart was a bit too big for the qualities of the players.

It's also an indication that the chances of him leaving after this season (although I do not consider it that dramatic ;)).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hope they can keep him another season, it would be great :)

apparently he doesn't specially want to leave the club...i wonder if they can resist to accept a big offer

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Great pic GoD. :)

No doubt about it, Aruna is the rightful winner of this years award. (Kinda suprised by the big gap between the numbers 1 and 2 though)

Great player, great technique, great physical strenght and a fantastique mentality and attitude. :star:

Btw: Zepengiun haven't seen you yet, so welcome aboard. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts