Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Good move. Even tho I haven't lost relatives in the disaster, cuz all my family live on the west coast of India, I have donated close to 100 dollars so far to the joint effort and I applaud such a avatar change for all of XT. For as long as possible.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
The Disaster is not finished. There are lots to do for the relieve organizations. Diesease, food-shortage etc.. for the Millions of homeless.

Sorry, I respect XT's manner of mourning, but there are a lot to do now. And it probably could only be the beginning of many more.

Please find ways to support the relive efforts... whatever ways it may be. Donations, collections etc. Mourning-only now would be Static... and of no obvious contribution to the CURRENT crisis.

its only an opinion.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Absolutely horrific to say the least,May we reflect and pray for those poor souls and do everything in our power to help out our fellow Brothers and sisters in this moment of extreme sadness. :depress:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Nowadays, everyday is a day of remembrance by these standards.

I consider the middle east conflicts & wars (Iraq, Palestine) a much worse tragedy than the Tsunami because it is people killing other people for no reason.

God help us.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
So many conflicts but so little solutions...

the reality of today's problems

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Such a sad sad world. :cry:

·
Registered
45,493 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
So many conflicts but so little solutions...

the reality of today's problems
Yes, but like Adriano10 said, we should focus more on the solutions. It's good of you to donate, Pulsar. Even though I'm not related in any way to anyone in the disaster, I have donated as well. And will continue to.

Amongst other sites, there's a secure way via amazon.com. It was such a good idea to do it on that site as those who have been spending money on gifts for others (as well as themselves) could surely spend a thought for others who are in great need and donate.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Schumy said:
Such a sad sad world. :cry:
yeah..

we spend billions on killing each other (eg iraq war)
and we only spend small fractions of that on saving lives

phucking idiots

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
EDIT: To Abdul and Myself:

Politics is not allowed in Xtratime other than Political Forum.

·
Registered
60,551 Posts
Guys, if you want to discuss politics then the Inter forum isn't the place to be.

Screw politics and politicians. :ass: :finger:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nerazzurri4life said:
Guys, if you want to discuss politics then the Inter forum isn't the place to be.

Screw politics and politicians. :ass: :finger:
Nicely put N4L, theres already a thread dedicated to that on XT anyway.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
My soccer club, Adelaide University Blacks had a short notice fundraiser on Sunday (2/1/04). It was a 7-side tournament and approximately five teams played. We won our first match 2-0, drew our second 0-0 and lost our third match 1-0. We played 10 minute halves in pretty harsh conditions as the temaperature was above 32 degrees celsius and also had to play against our amateur team who play at a higher level than us. A good time was had by all and the club managed to raise $6000 Australian dollars which we donated to the Tsunami victims.

Go Blacks!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I salute you Inter01 for such a charitable action.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Such a nice thing to do Inter 01 you should be commended on that,I salute you brother. :thmbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts