Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our next fixture at home against a team trying to get a UEFA Cup spot for the next season. It's always difficult against them:(. Tristan is OK but not sure if he'll play, César is still doubtful :mad:. I really don't want to see Capdevila on the left and Romero in the centre again:depress:. I still don't understand why it worked so well against Mallorca and Espanyol:confused:. We have won our last 3 home matches against Malaga, last one was 4-0:strong:;).
But now I guess the team has no motivation, third place in the league is almost sure; for me, 90% sure.

Any Malaga fans on XT?:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Valencia will have to lose one and draw one of their 3 upcoming matches. I think 2 of them are away and 1 home but anyway it's impossible that they do that. Especially now that they have Ayala and soon Pellegrino back. Top teams don't slip that way, I'm hoping for the second place. For that, Real have to at least draw one of their next 2 fixtures and we gotta win the last one against them at Riazor.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SuperPauleta said:
well.....you never know ;)
I think I know this time...:depress:
Irureta has said that he'd like to pay the opponents of Valencia for the next 3 matches for some extra motivation;):D.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Real Sociedad could save us the 2nd place in the league now. Let's hope they will give a performance as good as against us when they managed a 1-1 draw. Go Sociedad:hopefull:!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real Sociedad v Real Madrid 3-0 :happy:
Now we have a real chance reaching the 2nd place of La Liga:hopefull:. All we have to do now is beat a weakened Malaga and Betis on neutral grounds (as I've heard), Real Madrid at home just before Real's CL final;). Besides, Depor have motivation now.
Valencia were about to make a favour to us when Tamudo scored from a PK to make it 0-1 and Carboni received a red card but Valencia still played great and finished 2-1:(. Baraja scored the title-winning goals.:star:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Malaga probably won't have striker Dario Silva and defenders Litos and Fernando Sanz but still are a dangerous team.

Duscher misses the match through suspension, César and Tristan are likely to sit on the bench for this one as they haven't trained enough to be fit. I hope that Romero can start at his main position again. Probable formation:
---------------------------Molina----------------------------
Scaloni--------------Héctor-----Naybet-------------Romero
--------------------Sergio-------Mauro Silva-----------------
Victor Sanchez---Valerón--------------------------Fran
--------------------------Makaay---------------------------

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a shame that after such an impressive season all we get is Copa. It was great to win that of course but after some years it'll be just another Spanish Cup.:( As things are goin right now, probably Real get the CL and Valencia get the title. :irritate:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Depor and Malaga are tied 1-1 now at HT. Irureta should take Victor Sanchez out and put Pandiani on for striker, placing Makaay as winger which is his natural position:(.
Disappointing play and the possession says it all: Depor 60%, Malaga 40%.

BTW, am I the only forum member here?:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2-2. First goal by a Malaga striker, don't remember his name, kind of reminded a blonde monkey. Second one was tapped in by Naybet after some serious poking. Third one came from Fran, a cross-like ball just spinning into the goal. Was there a fourth? No.

Dely Valdez shaked hands with the referee Tellez Sanchez when leaving the field: "My daughter is waiting for you at the TRYP Maria Pita Hotel, just like our deal was. Nice doin' business with ya. Have fun!"

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Depor were quite unlucky, but with so many chances, they should have won. If Tristan had started the game playing at 100%, the scoreline could have been about 5 - 2, for sure.

Valeron was superb, and overall, Depor played some great football. Great attacking, neat one-touch passing. Just wasnt their day though.
Dario Silva's pace.......WOW! And Malaga's PK was cool.:cool:

CL spot is still there though, which is not a bad consolation.:)

Just imagine Tristan coupled with someone like Van Nistlerooy or Trezeguet..........;)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rodriguez said:
Depor were quite unlucky, but with so many chances, they should have won. If Tristan had started the game playing at 100%, the scoreline could have been about 5 - 2, for sure.

Valeron was superb, and overall, Depor played some great football. Great attacking, neat one-touch passing. Just wasnt their day though.
Dario Silva's pace.......WOW! And Malaga's PK was cool.:cool:

CL spot is still there though, which is not a bad consolation.:)

Just imagine Tristan coupled with someone like Van Nistlerooy or Trezeguet..........;)
There was no penalty, no foul whatsoever by Héctor, it's so sad. Tellez Sanchez made it on purpose, he was close enough to see it was no foul. It's a shame.
We need 2nd spot, so we'll skip some annoying qualification matches in August.
Tristan's partner is Valerón and no'one else...

I was very disappointed in Héctor again, he was playing like a flop. Made very simple passes and left the job to be done by midfielders. Just someone to put to a position to play, can't notice him.

Naybet shouldn't have got a yellow in the first place. And second, i think, he deserved for arguing with the incompetent referee for the penalty. Naybet was right and fvck the federation if they don't cancel his suspension which they won't do as usual.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SuperPauleta said:
ppl ain't always available for posting ;)
I was just comparing this one for the other forums at XT. I dunno for sure but out of club forums Napoli and Deportivo seem to be the most inactive...:(

·
Registered
325 Posts
saw the game and the ref was a joke. About Naybet's second card his tackle was a clear one but i just can imagine what Naybet said to ref.

it's seems to me that key players in the team are not in form such ass Valeron ,Victor and Roy M.

Scaloni and hector(should play righ def) is not good enough of playing in the defence.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mrwolf said:
saw the game and the ref was a joke. About Naybet's second card his tackle was a clear one but i just can imagine what Naybet said to ref.

it's seems to me that key players in the team are not in form such ass Valeron ,Victor and Roy M.

Scaloni and hector(should play righ def) is not good enough of playing in the defence.
I'm really glad someone agrees with me on the ref. He was ridiculous indeed. How much did they pay him? :dazed: Whatever Naybet told the ref, he was right to say it!:stuckup:

Roy Makaay should be used as winger because his passes and play are very good. Just his finishing has been awful lately.

Yes, Héctor should play as rightback and Djorovic take the place of Naybet who is suspended for the next match. Next to César who is fit at last :rolleyes:. Without Scaloni the right wing will surely lose a lot of its creativity but all we need is good defence actually. Scaloni has been too bad...:depress:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts