Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we make 6?
The team will leave tomorrow for a training camp in Fiuggi, near Roma. When, just after the game vs Palermo, I read that the team would leave for a training camp I thought that it was a kind of punishment and that the team would leave the next day... but on Thursday?!
Since all the top clubs play on Saturday there is a good chance that we'll find the game on some Chinese Tv channels.

Pisano is banned.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I NEVER bet against Samp but this is the exception that completes that rule. I am positive we make 6......

Can´t wait for next season.........

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think this will be a draw.

·
Registered
239 Posts
In the current situation I'm thinking we'll lose, but maybe as the team were berated at the training camp they'll get their act together. C'mon Samp lets get those 3 points.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Valdrin said:
I hope you win otherwise the pressure on you against Parma will be alot bigger and you'll probably crush our 4 wins in a row :(...
wow its nice to see that rival fans r still scared of our team :dazed: especially as our form of late has only been scaring our own fans and no on else :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
Valdrin said:
I hope you win otherwise the pressure on you against Parma will be alot bigger and you'll probably crush our 4 wins in a row :(...
You're away to Udinese next.

Lazio won 2-0, btw. Oddo brace from a shot that took a deflection off Palombo and a penalty kick in the closing stages of the match.

hard luck. hopefully you'll end that streak against a struggling Cagliari side at Marassi.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
We Need Revolution!

Six straight defeats,just two off the number we created in 97/98 seasan.Five matches without a goal.We can not torerate any more. :frustrat: The worst things is that the players have lost the spirit and motivation during the game against lazio.They seemed even satisfied with the 1-0 scoreline after conceding the first goal and played in a very casual way.Now they can lose to any team.It's really time making some kinds of changes .Not just change,we need big revolution.It's not just problem of the players ,or the coach,it's the problem of the whole club from the management to the players.Those who don't want to play seriously and are thinking of their personal interests can be thrown away.The team should not be destroyed by them.We need young men and those who value the club.The coach also could be sacked if necessary.He hasn't had enough to control the players yet.And the club could be sold if the boss want.Garrone doesn't want to invest much to build this team.I don't believe that it is hard to find a good and ambitious boss who want to take over such a club which has a strong basis of supporters behind it like Sampdoria.Anyway In one word,we need revolution,thorough revolution!It is very urgent.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Fair Play Award

Ironically,we won over both Palermo and Lazio by 2 goals,and now we return 2 goals to them respectively.I think Samp could be a strong candidate for fair play award. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shame... I hope that Garrone/Marotta will sell most of these players. Infact most of them are playing below their standard (which is not high anyhow).

In particular I hope that Lippi will consider the last performances of Diana and will leave him in Italy in June. :finger:

I don't think we risk relegation, but I don't think we are going to win a game before the end of the season either.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
oh my lord that uefa cup spot is 8 pts. away :hopefull: ..........**** the uefa cup spot the relegation spot is also 8 pts. away :depress: .......man even ascoli r above us ....oh god if we continue like this then we will get relegated if not this season then surely next season........novellino will go if not next week then definitely at the end of season......and u know it cud be the evil udinese chaps who we cud end up fightin for relegation :depress: :rolleyes: and we all know what happens against them.........puhlease santa clause i only want to see our team in serie a this christmas and from now i will be a good boy i promise :undecide:

·
Registered
906 Posts
F****************K for the management

mr garronne i hope you can see the result of your system of on loan and free now

i love the president and management but this situation make me frustrated and angry

why must sampdoria ????? ,why we cannot have ambitious boss like paolo mantovani again

i wanna say thank you verry muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch for president garrone who save my loved club from relegation on c1 in 2001-2002 ,but mr president open your eyes , we cannot be strong team if always like this , always targeting the sucked player from on loan and free when in same time other club like roma ,fiorentina always strenghed their squad with big name

im sorry friend in the forum , im sick ,sad and angry with condition of sampdoria

i agree with you sampan , we need revolutioooooooooooooooon

forza sampdoria

·
Registered
239 Posts
A revolution is needed, Novellino must be under pressure and the players that don't want to play for us need to be shipped out. Where has the drive, motivation and determination? How did Flachi play and what was his attitude like? We should be challenging for Europe every year not flirting with relegation. It's so distressing that both my clubs are in horrible situations with no light at the end of the tunnel/

I'm guessing our 'sparkling transfer campaign' will just be the usual bunch of jokers on loan/free and if it continues, we'll soon be playing derby matches against Genoa.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I don't think we should be too hard on Garronne. We have a lot to thank him for and he did rescue the club from Serie B and is seems to be setting the club up for the future rather than just splashing loads of money on players. He and Marotta's strategy worked last season ok so there is no reason why the shouldn't have done it this year. I do agree that we need to spend money on players but its far better off if we have a secure future.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
In particular I hope that Lippi will consider the last performances of Diana and will leave him in Italy in June.
I hardly noticed Diana was on the pitch now that you mention it. Your offence was beyond pathetic, only Casterllini had some chances after set pieces and all that when we played with Zauri as a CB. And Novellino's attitude would have really annoyed me had I been a Samp fan, he acted as if it was all the ref's fault while the ref hardly influenced the outcome of the game (in fact Falcone was lucky to stay on the pitch after the cynical kick on Rocchi, too bad he got injured later though). Only a few players seemed motivated to fight for the win. We didn't play well but you were even worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts