Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today finally the trainings starts again.
Yes, the guys had 3 days of holidays.
Apart all the players that are with the National teams of course.

And all the players are recovered:eekani: (well apart Cribari who is out until next season...)

so, we should play with:

De Sanctis
Bertotto, Senisni, Felipe
Iaquinta, Di Michele

but ...we'll see because i guess most of the players will be tired after playing with the NT...
And Spalletti could think again to use Felipe as central.

Roma is without many players....but since watching Samp-Atalanta,all can happen....can happen that we can lose because we understimate the opponents:yuck:
I wish this doesn't happen!

FORZA UDINESE

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
Roma is without many players....but since watching Samp-Atalanta,all can happen....can happen that we can lose because we understimate the opponents:yuck:
I wish this doesn't happen!
Unfortunately i don't think it's actually possible to underestimate Roma this season. your primavera side could even beat us at Friuli :( ;)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
:howler: unfortunately, i don't think so:D
maybe i went a bit too far :eek:. but there's no way Roma could play with Dellas, Ferrari and Scurto in defence against your primavera and expect Curci to keep a clean sheet though. :( :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vagabondo said:
maybe i went a bit too far :eek:. but there's no way Roma could play with Dellas, Ferrari and Scurto in defence against your primavera and expect Curci to keep a clean sheet though. :( :D
....Buonocounto(our forward) isn't dangerous:howler: the onlyone able to score is Goitom...:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
....Buonocounto(our forward) isn't dangerous:howler: the onlyone able to score is Goitom...:D
I'll take your word for it on them. The 1st team won't have any problems scoring against us though (unless they all get injured against Iceland tomorrow :wallbang: ).

Felipe has never scored in A has he? i reckon it might just be his day against us. our defence is completely useless this season :scared: :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No feli never scored in Serie A but every sunday he's always near to score...He scored once in Coppa italia against Lecce only:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
No feli never scored in Serie A but every sunday he's always near to score...He scored once in Coppa italia against Lecce only:D
he'll do it against us. i won't say it again per scaramanzia but i'm sure it will happen. he may even score twice :stuckup: :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vagabondo said:
he'll do it against us. i won't say it again per scaramanzia but i'm sure it will happen. he may even score twice :stuckup: :D
...yea...on the De Sanctis's net?:D:howler:
today on the friendly he scored one great own goal:D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Arianna said:
...yea...on the De Sanctis's net?:D:howler.
today on the friendly he scored one great own goal:D
it's looking better for us already ;)

i figure that if Felipe can put two own goals through and Montella can somehow be fouled in the box with Totti scoring the penalty, then maybe Roma will be able to force a draw. :D

surely Curci won't concede 4 goals :strong: :hopefull:

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Di Michele played brilliantly against Roma, and a well taken goal too. I think he really should be in the Azzurri squad at the very least.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts