Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be the game number 300 for Bertotto with Udinese!!! GREAT CAPTAIN :proud:

...i'm worried about this game...since the first leg was ended 3-4 ...in Coppa Italia 4-5 and 3-4 :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

I don't wanna die another time following the game:depress: :wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the ref is De Santis.

I've read now an interview with Spalletti and he said felipe will always play like central defender when Sesnini is out because he's better than Kroldrup in this position :eekani::eekani::heart:

So he will play again on centre (if Sensini is still injured).

Only Pieri is out btw.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably teams

Udinese (3-5-2): 1 De Sanctis, 4 Bertotto, 19 Felipe, 2 Kroldrup;7 Zenoni, 13 Pinzi, 8 Pizarro, Muntari, 6 Jankulovsky;17 Di Michele, 9 Iaquinta

benach:24 Handanovic, 77 Belleri, 5 Gustavo, 21 Pazienza, 23 Mauri, 10 Di Natale, 11 Fava. coach: Spalletti.

banned: nobody

one more yellow cards fot to be benned: Iaquinta, Muntari, Pizarro, Pazienza, Mauri.

injured: Sensini and Pieri.

Lecce (4-3-3): 1 Sicignano, 77 Cassetti, 2 Diamoutene, 21 Stovini, 3 Rullo, 18 Giacomazzi, 24 Ledesma, 8 Dalla Bona, 25 Konan, 9 Vucinic, 31 Pinardi.

bench:27 Anania, 6 Angelo, 26 Paci, 81 Abruzzese, 7 Eremenko, 20 Valdes, 28 Bjelanovic coach: Zeman.

banned: nobody

one more yellow card.....: Vucinic, Diamutene, Valdes, Bjelanovic.

injured: Babù and Cozzolino.

ref: De Santis from Roma.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Hopefully we will see another entertaining match between two of Italy's exciting teams.Another Tennis score on the cards,I'm confident udinese will win,Lecce bring to many men forward and udinese will capture them on the counter just like in their recent games.3-2 for udinese.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I have this hunch that it will end up like a tennis score again.. but no deuce this time. Udinese will rip the stuffing right out of Lecce. I'm talking 4-0 or something.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wth: please guy stop to think that we will win easy because everytime we thinks to win easy at the end we lost:wallbang::cry:

I wish we can win easy,but i guess will be hard. Well now i go to prepare myself for the game.
bye:D

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
The match ended 2-1 to Udinese, with Di Michele scoring both, his second a minute from time.. ;) Ari must have been suffering from a heart attack.

Lecce were playing well until they went down to 10 men.. then Udinese spent the entire second half camping inside Lecce's half. With the number of chances they've got they should have scored 6 or 7.. Di Michele played brilliantly and surprisingly it was Iaquinta who was off colour.. too many bad runs and he was caught offside a dozen times. All in all, a great match and Lecce were extremely unlucky to lose right at the death, but Udinese deserved their win.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
u've saw the game? :eekani:
so great. I'm proud about my guys...and i'm lost for words for Felipe!
And if Lippi don't call Di Michele and Pinzi he can go to hell:D

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Yup I watched it.. I was so happy when I found out that they were televising this one together with Inter - Fiorentina! I switched between both channels but my attention was mostly on this one..

Felipe played great, but Di Michele made the difference! His first goal was class!

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Does anyone know why Di Michele isn't called up to wear the Azzurri yet? I really think he deserves it after all he has done the last 3 years for Udinese.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lippi today was in Parma for watch Parma-Palermo. He doesn't care about Udinese. It was already a miracle the calls of De Sanctis. Btw, we'll see this night...:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts