Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just three days after the triumph at Delle Alpi we are again on the pitch vs Fiorentina. They absolutely need points and the maximum concentration will be needed if we don't want to waste the masterpiece of Delle Alpi.
Simone inzaghi will be back after the ban but probably Rossini will be confirmed in the starting lineup. Doni (thigh tear, who is Doni??? Ah, now I remember!), Sacchetti (adductor strain) and Turci (knee sprain) are still injured and will miss the game. Unless Novellino will adopt some turnover the team which defeated Juventus should be confirmed.

As regards Fiorentina, the new coach Dino Zoff will have the new players Bojinov and Donadel, but the defense will be weakened by the absences of Ujfalusi (injured) and Viali (banned), while also Maresca could miss the game.
Possible lineup: Lupatelli - Delli Carri, Dainelli, Guigou - Ariatti, Donadel, Obodo, Chiellini - Jorgensen - Miccoli, Bojinov. If Zoff will stick to 3-5-2 but he could move to 4-4-2.

Important: the game is on Saturday 6.00 PM Italian time (5.00 PM for those who live in England)

D

·
0 Posts
Sampdoria are actually live again on Eurosport. I might watch it since no prem games are on.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Is there any way you can watch the match via the internet?

I share Toni and zuenotto's concerns about this game though, Fiorentina are desperate for points and Samp's home form is hardly conforting! This is often blamed by players and coach on sides closing Samp down more at the Marassi, but if it's so simple to stop Samp playing then why does noone do it when the're playing them at home??

Fiorentina have great strikers, but we have a solid defence, while defensively the're mediocre at best and missing a couple of players, such as Ujfalusi (or however you spell it).. If I had to bet on it I'd probably go for a draw.

Kick off in less than an hour I think, Forza Samp!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
DeJackal said:
Sampdoria are actually live again on Eurosport. I might watch it since no prem games are on.

Once a Samp fan, always a Samp fan...there is no escape Muhahahahaha :pp ;)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
bogliaschino said:
Is there any way you can watch the match via the internet?
You could try searching with google, you might find a stream from one of the overseas channels that are taking the match. If I find anything I'll post it up:)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
i have heard some furbi here in greece making scenarios about todays match and the matches juve samp and fiore palermo...
if that scenario isnt real(wich i dont think it is i consider it crap) i cant see how you ll miss this match with this fiore:

Lupatelli, Delli Carri, Viali, Dainelli, Savini, Ariatti, Piangerelli, Donadel, Guigou, Bojinov, Miccoli

what the hell is joff thinking ..he left 3 starters out...chielini obodo and jorgensen :frustrat:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Unfortunately the game isn't on in Sweden, as it usually is when it's on EuroSport in England. Fortunately I would have missed the game anyway 'cause I'm working. :D

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
What the hell is going on??? I had a glance at the 'tempo reale' thingy on the Gazzetta dello Sport website and Fiorentina have had Bojinov and Delli Carri sent off in the first 10 minutes!!!

Bojinov elbowed Volpi (who also got booked in the same incident), Delli Carri got sent off a minute later for insulting the ref when he was going to book him!

I didn't think the ref would matter too much this week, but looks like he's made quite an impression... We better take advantage of our slice of luck and win!

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:eek: Dondarini!!!! :howler:

I can't wait to see the 2nd half!

11 vs 9 after just 10 minutes...Unbelievable :dazed:

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
GOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL di TONETTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
lets seee if doriani know how fair play works

GALIANI LADRO MAFIOSO DIE!!! :undecide: :sigh:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts