Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next opponent will be the Old Lady (Lady... :rolleyes: ). On the paper we have no chances but at least we'll have our n.10 back on the pitch (unless he goes for cranial trauma n.3, what a head!!! :howler: ).
Flachi, invent something, you are our only hope! :stress:
Probable lineup: Antonioli - Zenoni, Castellini, next Inter player, Pisano - Diana, Volpi, Palombo, Tonetto - the Head, ??? (Rossini or Kutuzov or Inzaghi).

The partner of Flachi in my opinion will be Rossini ( :yuck: ) cause Novellino appreciates his work for the team. I think that in the second half Kutuzov could replace him, while Inzaghi will be an extreme choice just if the score is negative during the second half. Yet, everything could change if Novellino decides that it's time for turnover and Inzaghi is healthy. In that case Inzaghi could start.

Remember: the game is on Wednesday night.

I can't go to the stadium cause I work!!! :fero:

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lennon said:
I'd like but I can't.... :cry:

About the game: Simone Inzaghi will be banned. He had already 3 yellow cards at Lazio (I guess for three dives in the PK area) and since he was booked in Siena for the fourth time (a dive in the PK area) he will miss the game at Delle Alpi.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
ToniSamp said:
... next Inter player....
Do you really think Inter will go for Falcone for next season? He'll be 31 one then. I thought it was supposed to be additional cover for this season if Materazzi left, but now he seems to have been made first choice.

On the match... well cheerio :D . We expect to win, but your defence has looked imposing as of late.

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glen said:
Do you really think Inter will go for Falcone for next season? He'll be 31 one then. I thought it was supposed to be additional cover for this season if Materazzi left, but now he seems to have been made first choice.
31 years is not so much for a defender and Falcone is a very good defender. Stylish but also very concrete.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
ToniSamp said:
31 years is not so much for a defender and Falcone is a very good defender. Stylish but also very concrete.
I surely do not disagree on either part Toni. It's just that.... it's Inter... and they usually go for either the younger Italians or "hyped" foreigners. Would be somewhat unusual for them I think (even if Materazzi comes to mind).

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Remember: the game is on Wednesday night.

I can't go to the stadium cause I work!!! :fero:

Wednesday night live on Eurosport :thmbup: Samp vs Fiorentina is going to be shown live as well :thmbup: :thmbup:

Will Gasbaronni be added to the squad ?

Toni, what is your job? you've never said :veiled:

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mart said:
Wednesday night live on Eurosport :thmbup: Samp vs Fiorentina is going to be shown live as well :thmbup: :thmbup:

Will Gasbaronni be added to the squad ?
I hope so, at least on the bench.

Toni, what is your job? you've never said :veiled:
I'm a chemist.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
ToniSamp said:
I'd like but I can't.... :cry:

About the game: Simone Inzaghi will be banned. He had already 3 yellow cards at Lazio (I guess for three dives in the PK area) and since he was booked in Siena for the fourth time (a dive in the PK area) he will miss the game at Delle Alpi.
He is incredible, he surely holds the surname Inzaghi "down" though ;) :tongue:

Good luck!

·
Registered
823 Posts
There is a rumour that there might be a three man attack against juve: Flachi-rossini-kutuzov. But knowing Waltor "fourfourtwo" nivellino, that can't be true.....

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yes, I think the "tridente" (three men attack) for Novellino is when he puts a forward at midfield, infact I think he is simply going to replace either Diana or Tonetto with Kutuzov without modifying the 4-4-2. He has this mania: putting forwards on the flanks. It happened the same in the last season with Yanagisawa. Indeed, in order to keep his damned 4-4-2 he even put Donati in the last season, now sometimes Edusei, on the flanks. The results are always mediocre but he insists on doing so...

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist:

Will Samp apply the Turin Brakes? Or will Juve just extend their excellent record?

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
:thmbdown: :tongue:

Players convoked:

Goalies: Antonioli, Padelli
Defenders: Carrozzieri, Falcone, Castellini, Pavan, Tonetto, Pisano, Zenoni
Midfielders: Gasbarroni, Diana, Edusei, Volpi, Iacopino, Palombo
Forwards: Roselli, Flachi, Rossini, Kutuzov

OUT: Turci, Sacchetti, Doni (injured), S.Inzaghi (banned)

The referee is Messina, fourth time with us in this season. :thmbup:

·
Registered
13,118 Posts
Kutuzov >>

This player strikes me as having a real nice touch. I've only see him play twice w/ Samp, and I saw his goal two weeks ago (?), and he's just really impressive. Kudos for finding him.

·
Registered
46,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Primo said:
Kutuzov >>

This player strikes me as having a real nice touch. I've only see him play twice w/ Samp, and I saw his goal two weeks ago (?), and he's just really impressive. Kudos for finding him.
Rossoneri_BAKU is right, we did not find him but Milan did. In a game vs Bate Borisov they noticed him and the legend is that Galliani signed him at halftime. :tongue:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
kudos! We beat you 3-0 at the beginning of the season which I thought was harsh, so at least here is your reward.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts