Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saturday 29 January will be my birthday...and they will play...so,will they ruin my birthday?:depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valdrin said:
Why? You hate it when Parma loses? :D

Don't worry Ari, we won't win this.
also we won't...so maybe a draw?
The fact is that the Spalletti's team in January never win...so...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
today Bertotto and Pinzi had trainings alone because have some problems... Pinzi 80% will not play :wth: :depress:
and Cribari...the season for him is ended,poor Cribi had so bad injury!:depress:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Arianna said:
saturday 29 January will be my birthday...and they will play...so,will they ruin my birthday?:depress:
Ruin it? If anything, if they win, they'll enrich it for you!
And there was me thinking football was the ONLY thing you thought about most of the time! Apparently not!
Did you recieve my card, BTW? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ref is DATTILO!!!!! the one of the game against Brescia...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

·
Registered
154 Posts
Arianna said:
the ref is DATTILO!!!!! the one of the game against Brescia...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
This is his first game since Udinese-Brescia.

Where has he been? :rollani: :wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Udine1896 said:
This is his first game since Udinese-Brescia.

Where has he been? :rollani: :wallbang:
in Serie B ....
this tim i'd like to see if one player will die what he will do... :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
...Pinzi will not play:cry: he is still injured...and so unfortunately will play Pieri :scared:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Ah well Arianna...hope your day was good ofcourse excluding the match result. But we need this win more then Udinese needed a win. Your still in 3rd place...:)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Buon Compleanno Ari :jester: ,Mi dispiace per la sconfitta spero che Udinese ti porta tanti emozione di adesso per te. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts