Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first game of the second part of the season will be vs Lazio and Bazzani. We'll see first of all whether the Traitor is the sucker we saw for 16 games this season or he is back the player he was. Unfortunately (or luckily, if we consider his last performance vs Bologna...) Simone Inzaghi (sciatic pain)could miss this game. Considering that Rossini should replace him (why???) I'd be inclined towards "unfortunately". Volpi (thigh pain) and Castellini (groin pain) are also doubtful.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have to admit that it'd feel extra good to beat Lazio this weekend. Not only because of Bazzani (although that'd be a big part of it), but also because of the way they beat us in the opening game of the season. And we all remember whose fault that was... Hopefully Simone can do some of the same now against his former club. Then Flachi can steal the penalty. :D

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The defeat to Lazio was really insufferable. They did nothing, but really nothing apart gaining the PK + red card for Antonioli, then controlled the game thanks to the numeric superiority.

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Inzaghi is still doubtful, according to gazzetta.it he will hardly be on the pitch so Rossini will play.
Castellini has quite recovered, while Volpi could recover and be ready for the game.
Today there was a friendly against the Swiss team Chiasso. The final score was 3-0.

As regards Lazio, Papadopulo tried the team which will face Sampdoria in a friendly against the Allievi Nazionali (a level of the Youth teams).
The team was: Peruzzi - Oddo, Couto, Giannichedda, Siviglia - A.Filippini, Dabo, Liverani, Cesar - Di Canio, Rocchi.
So, emergency with Giannichedda again moved back to defense, due to the absences of Lequi (injured) and Talamonti (banned). Bazzani on the bench. :finger:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Quality :thumbsup: :happy:

What was the penalty save like, did Di Canio try the little chip :tongue: ?

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
Congratulations for the victory.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Can't wait to see the highlights on 90' minuto.
Forza "Batman" Antonioli! :cool:

Remembers me of how he saved one from Sinisa 2 years ago in the derby after your new quality diver did what he is best at.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I love you! I love you! LAZIO MERDA! GRAZIE! Enjoy your night! I love you! I love you! How was Di Canio's penalty? :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
il_principe said:
Remembers me of how he saved one from Sinisa 2 years ago in the derby after your new quality diver did what he is best at.
:proud:

Close posting there Principe :cool: One minute separated us.

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mart said:
Quality :thumbsup: :happy:

What was the penalty save like, did Di Canio try the little chip :tongue: ?
Thotobald said:
How was Di Canio's penalty?
No, but he kicked above all a turf. :howler:
Flachi's PK was perfect on the contrary. :proud:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
I've seen it now. Great revenge. Roma won, Lazio lost. Totti on fire, Di Canio misses penalty! What a day!

Happy for you. Sampdoria ----> not so bad. Genova (the city) ----> not bad either.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I've seen it too. A weak penalty, but if the keeper goes the wrong way the experts on tv would say " ah, perfect penalty by Di Canio" :groan:

On the other hand ,Flachi's penalty was unstoppable :thmbup:

·
Registered
46,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Valdrin said:
How did you get the penalty? Did Inzaghi dive? :tongue:
No, but the PK was debatable anyhow :tongue: (like the one of Lazio few minutes later...).
BTW Lotito loaned us a player who has chronic low-back ache and could miss many games because of it. Briefly he gave us a piece of rubbish!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts