Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there.

...Please guys give me something for to be happy!!! I pay 72.28€ for the train and more money for hotels...please...please...please at least give me a win:cry:

·
Registered
46,540 Posts
Waiting for Arianna, who, I hope, is enjoying her week end at Udine, here are the last news regarding the game.

Light injury for Bertotto (adductors), but he should be regularly on the pitch, Belleri is ready to replace him.
The starting lineup of Marassi should be confirmed: De Sanctis - Bertotto, Sensini, Felipe - Pinzi, Pizarro, Muntari, Jankulovski - Di Michele, Iaquinta, Di Natale.

As regards Cagliari just the center back Loria is out for a calf injury. So: Iezzo - Lopez, Bega, Maltagliati, Agostini - Abeijon, Brambilla, Gobbi - Esposito, Zola, Langella.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Arianna said:
I'll be there.

...Please guys give me something for to be happy!!! I pay 72.28€ for the train and more money for hotels...please...please...please at least give me a win:cry:
I was sending good vibes to you and the team yesterday, so I hope your both happy with the trip and the result ;) :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ceres said:
I was sending good vibes to you and the team yesterday, so I hope your both happy with the trip and the result ;) :D

Ceresssssssssssssssssssss my GOD, i had fun in Udine and...damnit i even talked and made pics with Per:heart:
Maybe i'll write more when i have some times...because is tooooooooooo long to write:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToniSamp said:
Waiting for Arianna, who, I hope, is enjoying her week end at Udine, here are the last news regarding the game.

Light injury for Bertotto (adductors), but he should be regularly on the pitch, Belleri is ready to replace him.
The starting lineup of Marassi should be confirmed: De Sanctis - Bertotto, Sensini, Felipe - Pinzi, Pizarro, Muntari, Jankulovski - Di Michele, Iaquinta, Di Natale.

As regards Cagliari just the center back Loria is out for a calf injury. So: Iezzo - Lopez, Bega, Maltagliati, Agostini - Abeijon, Brambilla, Gobbi - Esposito, Zola, Langella.
thanks for the help wen i was away:happy:

damn:proud: 2-0 ...and what a goal Totò Totò Totò:proud:

...i'm a bit happy, huh?:howler:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts