Discussion Starter #1
Celta 0 - Deportivo 5

0-1 Luque 15:05

0-2 Víctor 41:19

0-3 Víctor 70:34

0-4 Víctor 78:18

0-5 Diego Tristán 85:52

celta is going to die...:(
deportivo, let's keep on fighting in this way in champion league for the spanish football! :star:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Celta played without more important players.
Celta is so unluky this year.
Celta for ever also if we are near to go in Segunda :star:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well when you have goalkeeping like in that fourth goal what can you expect. I have a U13 team that doesn't make errors like that.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Juanele1973 said:
Well when you have goalkeeping like in that fourth goal what can you expect. I have a U13 team that doesn't make errors like that.
It is not a problem of the GK (only), Celta played quite well until the 0-2. In the second period there was only 1 team, Celta disappear.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Awesome match. No Depor fan could even have dreamed of such a big score. :happy:

Celta missed important players? They were just as important as Deportivo's best player this season Jorge Andrade, first choice wing-backs Manuel Pablo and Romero who all missed this match too.

Perhaps the reason why Celta 'played well' until the 0-2 was that they practically used 5 defenders until that? :D

I hope they don't fire Lotina just because of this, they are not yet really threatened by relegation, there are much weaker teams and the fans should perhaps be more supporting.

Hopefully Valencia will lose some points now :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts