Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It´s starts in 5 minutes, let´s see if we can end a great month with a victory.

Valverde returns to the 4-2-3-1 with Urzaiz in attack which is giving us results in San Mamés, Del Horno and Ezquerro have recoverd from their injuries so we are playing our star starting lineup, Tiko and Casas return to the bench.

Aranzubia; Iraola, Murillo, L.Prieto, Del Horno; Orbaiz, Gurpegi; Etxeberria, Yeste, Ezquerro; Urzaiz.

This game will be a tribute to the centenary of the birth of who was lehendakari and Athletic player (all what a basque can dream with:D ) José Antonio Agirre, they´ve designed a special ticket for this game, not bad game in the picture, a 5-0 to Madrid with Agirre in the lineup.:cool:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL YESTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIN 6

Yeste has scored with the head!!:eek::eek::eek:

Assisted by Iraola.;)

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BAKALAO BAKALAO BAKALAO EZQUERROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

AUPA SANTI!!

2-0

MIN 10

WE ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I'm following it (again) via Eurosport!
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s22/e6875/live_lng0_spo22_evt6875.shtml

They comment:
Iraola getting down the right...CROSS COMES IN!! AND YESTE GETS ON THE END OF IT TO PUT ATHLETIC AHEAD!

Aupa Athletic!!! It's really a pity the winter break is so near, now I'm not sure or we can come back after christmas just as strong as we are now...

EDIT: 2-0!!! Ezquerro!!!
Yeste with a free-kick...NICELY FLIGHTED!! EZQUERRO!! CONTINUES HIS STREAK AND BAGS ANOTHER!!! Athletic are rampant.

10-10-10!!! ;)

Also Erreala is 0-1 up against Málaga, Gora Euskadi!!!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Athletic keeps on attacking, free kick by Orbaiz to the post.

Yes, well done Erreala, aupa Osasuna also!

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes, happy christmass for all Athletizales, 13 goals in the last 3 games, I don´t remember something like this in my life. Eskerrik Asko Athletic!:happy:

4.- Athletic Club: Aranzubia; Iraola (César, min.81), Murillo, Prieto, Del Horno; Orbaiz (Tiko, min.63), Gurpegi; Etxeberria, Yeste, Ezquerro (Casas, min.83); Urzaiz.

0.- Real Mallorca: Moya; Cortés, Ballesteros, Ramis, Poli; Campano (Jorge López, min.85), Marcos (Delibasic, min.67), Farinós, Arango; Luis García (Tuni, min.60), Jesús Perera.

Goals:
1-0, min.6: Yeste.
2-0, min.10: Ezquerro.
3-0, min.77: Gurpegi.
4-0, min.90: Yeste, penalty.

Athletic scored 2 goals in the first 10 minutes had some more chances in the first half but probably the tiredness of the last games made the lions sleep the game for a while. But since Mallorca had some good chances in the second half (great Aranzubia!) the lions woke up again and scored another 2 to send dear Cúper and his kids (Ballesteros:finger: ) home. Athletic is starting to look like a great team, we can win a game 4-0 playing most part of the game at 50%, "the oldies" say it reminds them of the great team of the 80s that won games just by inertia. I hope the dream lasts, and I hope we can keep this level in June, I´m sure we´ll win something if we can do it. :stuckup:

About the game, great Aranzubia, great Del Horno, great Yeste, great Gurpegi and great (again) Ezquerro, Gora Calahorra!!;)

ESKERRIK ASKO ATHLETIC AND ZORIONAK TO ALL OF YOU!

·
Registered
542 Posts
and some more...

I've also got some sound (the third goal is a great one). The quality is not good and the format (.amr) is a weird one. I haven't found any players for this but you'll probably be able to upload them in your mobiles and play them. If anybody is interested let me know...

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
A friend lent me his card... Almost 600 EUR a year I think! :googly:

I still get the goosebumps when I remember the atmosphere: retired men (and women) saying they didn't remember enjoying the games in San Mames so much, jumping higher than me with the goals!!!

I didn't eat pipas, but a nice bokata with lomo albardao and pimientos del piquillo I had made myself (I'm a bit apañadito in the kitchen :lick: ). I had 2 so I offered the second one around. When I told the old men what it had inside they politely told me to feck off: they couldn't eat bokatas anymore because of their health. :howler:

I told them I can only see Athletic once a year because I live abroad. So one of them asked me when it would be the next time. I said: next time I see Athletic live, it will be in Lisbon!!! We all had a pretty good time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts