Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ary, forgive me but i don't know how to do and so i have decided to open the thread match :)

There is written somewhere about Spalletti think that could utulize Kroldrup for this game :)eekani: ...i thiought he still had some pain:D).
Pinzi will return from the ban :)relieved: )
One more yellow card and Marek will be banned, so Marek be quite :wallbang:

I think we would play with:

De Sanctis;Bertotto, Sensini, Felipe( i don't trust voices about Per will come back); Pinzi, Muntari, Pizarro, Jankulovski; Di Natale, Iaquinta, Di Michele.

Come on guys:scared: Try to win also this one:scared:
( i fear this game :hangover: )

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
66rulez said:
another match with crap team :angel:
:nono: :nono:

btw saturday night the guys where on the bus watching Lazio-Lecce. Spalletti was at the phone talking with journalist in one Tv channel...and you could hear all players screaming things against Simone Inzaghi:howler:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
:nono: :nono:
hey, it always works! :party:

btw saturday night the guys where on the bus watching Lazio-Lecce. Spalletti was at the phone talking with journalist in one Tv channel...and you could hear all players screaming things against Simone Inzaghi:howler:
i suppose they didn't said anything good about this crappy player :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
66rulez said:
hey, it always works! :party:
:wallbang:

i suppose they didn't said anything good about this crappy player :D
:D they just screamed:D ... esp in all actions where Inzaghi missed to score...
i see, in our teams there are some Lazio fans:lala:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
and Giannichedda:cry:

btw, Pinzi is Lazio fans...like also Di Michele ...and someone else
:D :D :D
still better than if they were juventus fans like someone...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
66rulez said:
:D :D :D
still better than if they were juventus fans like someone...
well Giampi is born on Lazio youth team that's why he loves them so much...about Di Michele i'm not that sure he love lazio btw...:howler:...maybe he loves Roma:eek: :howler:

:wallbang:

...btw saturday morning there was an interview with all out foreigner players(of our team of course) and the interiview was in the original language of them, so Marek talked in Czech...i haven't understood any words:D...thank God there was subtitles:D( ...Marek was dressing like a rock singer btw:eekani: :heart: :eek: :depress: )

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
well Giampi is born on Lazio youth team that's why he loves them so much...about Di Michele i'm not that sure he love lazio btw...:howler:...maybe he loves Roma:eek: :howler:
well roma or lazio, it doesn't matter, they are the same crap... :yuck:

...btw saturday morning there was an interview with all out foreigner players(of our team of course) and the interiview was in the original language of them, so Marek talked in Czech...i haven't understood any words:D...thank God there was subtitles:D( ...Marek was dressing like a rock singer btw:eekani: :heart: :eek: :depress: )
must been funny to hear Marek talking in czech :D :D :D
what was he saying?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
66rulez said:
must been funny to hear Marek talking in czech :D :D :D
what was he saying?
he was talking good about the team about Spalletti's work and so on:D
(damn, i haven't followed all he said because i was just watching how he was dressed:eek: :howler: )

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
he was talking good about the team about Spalletti's work and so on:D
(damn, i haven't followed all he said because i was just watching how he was dressed:eek: :howler: )
he must been dressed very strange then :D
was there talking also Per? and Hadanovic?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
66rulez said:
he must been dressed very strange then :D
yea and had also sun glasses(...on winter:howler: ) ...damn he was so cool:eekani: :D
i'm felt in love for 5 minutes:happy: :howler:
was there talking also Per? and Hadanovic?
Per wasn't there:cry: because i think he's still at home with his problem:lala:
Samir talked too, but i didn't care about his words , i hate him already :shades:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
yea and had also sun glasses(...on winter:howler: ) ...damn he was so cool:eekani: :D
i'm felt in love for 5 minutes:happy: :howler:
lucky you :D

Per wasn't there:cry: because i think he's still at home with his problem:lala:
:D poor him :depress:

Samir talked too, but i didn't care about his words , i hate him already :shades:
:eekani: WHY???? what wrong he did? only for the bad match? :cry: :depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
back on topic:

Lazio: contro l`Udinese torna disponibile Couto

In vista della sfida contro l`Udinese in programma domenica Mimmo Caso recupera Couto, assente contro il Lecce. Martedì pomeriggio la squadra riprenderà la preparazione. Sono da verificare le condizioni di Siviglia, vittima di un risentimento muscolare al quadricipite della coscia sinistra, Zauri, per lui lesione agli adduttori della gamba destra, Muzzi, contusione al collo del piede destro, e Negro, afflitto da tendinopatia. Nessuna preoccupazione invece per le condizioni di Sereni e di Oscar Lopez, influenzati
Lazio will have Couto for the game, he's recovered, but they maybe could miss Siviglia, Zauri, Muzzi and Negro .

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
back on topic:

Lazio will have Couto for the game, he's recovered, but they maybe could miss Siviglia, Zauri, Muzzi and Negro .
five good news :happy:
four good players missing, one crap playing.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts