Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bergamo is 3/4 hours far away from here...so should i go to this game? ...I want to go but nobody want to come with me...and i fear the atalanta fans( they are knew because they are so bad:scared: )...:cry:
What should i do????...If i go i must stay with them because i can't find tichets for the host section:wallbang::scared::cry:

by the way, we are ready to lose this game since Atalanta have only 7 points and they changed coach yesterday:wallbang:

:cry:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
Bergamo is 3/4 hours far away from here...so should i go to this game?
i think you must :pp

...I want to go but nobody want to come with me...and i fear the atalanta fans( they are knew because they are so bad:scared: )...:cry:
never heard about them :depress:
but damn them if they are bad! :mad:

What should i do????...If i go i must stay with them because i can't find tichets for the host section:wallbang::scared::cry:
:depress:

by the way, we are ready to lose this game since Atalanta have only 7 points and they changed coach yesterday:wallbang:

:cry:
:D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
66rulez said:
anything wrong with this? :stress:
yes:
1- freezie time:D
2- i have to go with train and i don't know if i return in Torino before than 24.00
3- if i arrive after that hour i don't know how to return home because there arent bus ath that hours:D

damn... i must think something for go because i need to watch our guys live:cry:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
yes: 1- freezie time:D
don't be lazy ;)

2- i have to go with train and i don't know if i return in Torino before than 24.00
3- if i arrive after that hour i don't know how to return home because there arent bus ath that hours:D
again, don't be lazy, go on foot :D

damn... i must think something for go because i need to watch our guys live:cry:
yea, ask your parents or friends to lend you car?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
if you will stay lazy, you won't see the match :depress:

u crazy:D at that hour the streets are full of maniacs:D
:D then have weapon? :D

they will never give me the car...never used the car outside Torino btw:howler:
it's time to go for the first time out of Torino :D
you must convince them you will be ok :shades:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
by the way, Yesterday Martin Jorgensen was in Udine and went to congratulated with the team and to stay a bit with his team mates ( :cry: ...he still love this place:cry: ...Martin we miss u :cry: )

Marek in an interview said that he didn't thought Udinese could be so great and he's happy because we are. He said that Nestor give the right "calm" to the team:proud:
He said also that Iaquinta is improved so much and talked about we always waste chances and we must improve that

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
by the way, Yesterday Martin Jorgensen was in Udine and went to congratulated with the team and to stay a bit with his team mates ( :cry: ...he still love this place:cry: ...Martin we miss u :cry: )

Marek in an interview said that he didn't thought Udinese could be so great and he's happy because we are. He said that Nestor give the right "calm" to the team:proud:
He said also that Iaquinta is improved so much and talked about we always waste chances and we must improve that
yea, Iaquinta rules! :strong:

And Martin is also great :proud:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
66rulez said:
what's up? :D
i'm surprised by my love for Marek lately.
I shouldn't love him esp now that he's near to leave...because then i will cry a lot:wallbang:

:howler:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tomorrow there is a friendly agaist Domzale (again?????), and we play without 4 players btw:wallbang: ( Felipe, Bertotto,Pinzi, Iaquinta )

1 - 20 of 126 Posts