Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want start this thread with this "news":

Udinese defender Per Kroldrup is uncertain when he will be fit to return to action following an injury while on international duty.

Kroldrup was hurt while playing for Denmark against Georgia earlier this month after being struck in the groin area by the ball.

The 25-year-old has yet to play since the accident and is waiting for the pain to subside before he can don an Udinese shirt again.

"It was actually an injury I picked up in the match against Georgia," Kroldrup told BT.

"Ten minutes from time, I got hit by the ball in the crotch, but could finish the match in pain.

"It's not possible to treat it really, it's just rest that helps."

:wallbang:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Poor Per, i hope he will be ok at least before christmas :cool:

Siena isn't good team so i hope we will beat them...
...what about hat-trick Vincenzo?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
66rulez said:
Poor Per, i hope he will be ok at least before christmas :cool:
it seems that this year is ended for him and he'll return only in January:scared:

Siena isn't good team so i hope we will beat them...
not true. They have just a bad attack. I've saw the game against Roma. They played good until 20 minutes of the end.
I expect them to fight.
I think no games in Serie A is easy....And last year they beat us btw:lala: ...so i've learnt to don't underrate nobody:D
...what about hat-trick Vincenzo?
no, please...if he continue like that he will become another player like that : " i want to leave" ...:wallbang:
:howler:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
it seems that this year is ended for him and he'll return only in January:scared:
poor him :cry:
he can't play football till january, and can't he do also other things? :depress: :D

not true. They have just a bad attack. I've saw the game against Roma. They played good until 20 minutes of the end.
I expect them to fight.
I think no games in Serie A is easy....And last year they beat us btw:lala: ...so i've learnt to don't underrate nobody:D
but if they were so good why they are last but one and we are third? :scared:

no, please...if he continue like that he will become another player like that : " i want to leave" ...:wallbang:
:D ok Vincenzo don't score next match, pls Fava score hat-trick :D :D

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
66rulez said:
poor him :cry:
he can't play football till january, and can't he do also other things? :depress: :D
he can't do also other things:cry: poor his gf:cry: :dielaugh:

but if they were so good why they are last but one and we are third? :scared:
because this world is unfair maybe? :D :dielaugh:
We are *gemellati* (or supporters are friends with their supporters) with them btw, so ...respect :shades:

:D ok Vincenzo don't score next match, pls Fava score hat-trick :D :D
Fava will not play i guess:D

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
he can't do also other things:cry: poor his gf:cry: :dielaugh:
poor him mainly :D
but maybe now he'll recognize that playing for NT is stupidity and will retire from NT

because this world is unfair maybe? :D :dielaugh:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that's it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We are *gemellati* (or supporters are friends with their supporters) with them btw, so ...respect :shades:
damn why???

Fava will not play i guess:D
i know, i just didn't wanted to say Di Michele or Di natale ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
66rulez said:
poor him mainly :D
but maybe now he'll recognize that playing for NT is stupidity and will retire from NT
erm...:D we all was so mad with Olsen when he didn't called Per and now u want him to retire?:howler: :wallbang:
damn why???
why what?:confused:
this friendship is born last year. When our supporters went to Siena , siena supporters gave us hospitality and all those things and the same we mad with them. So since that we a friends. :happy:

i know, i just didn't wanted to say Di Michele or Di natale ;)
what about Mauri?

.....:dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
erm...:D we all was so mad with Olsen when he didn't called Per and now u want him to retire?:howler: :wallbang:
yea :D no NT no injuries ;)
btw if you were him do you want to play such useless matches and have injury like this?

why what?:confused:
sorry, it was my fault i couldn't imagine friendship between fans of two teams, i always dislike everyone who didn't support my team

this friendship is born last year. When our supporters went to Siena , siena supporters gave us hospitality and all those things and the same we mad with them. So since that we a friends. :happy:
in such way it's nice :)

what about Mauri?

.....:dielaugh:
he is striker?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
66rulez said:
yea :D no NT no injuries ;)
btw if you were him do you want to play such useless matches and have injury like this?
...if he knew about this injury maybe he would refuse to go:howler:
But for him is a great thing playing for NT, so why he have to refuse this great opportunity to play for his country?:D

sorry, it was my fault i couldn't imagine friendship between fans of two teams, i always dislike everyone who didn't support my team
:D...we italians are strange, i know:howler:

in such way it's nice :)
:happy:

he is striker?
no he's not but as u saw he score a lot:eekani:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
...if he knew about this injury maybe he would refuse to go:howler:
:D :D :D

But for him is a great thing playing for NT, so why he have to refuse this great opportunity to play for his country?:D
because he loves his club and he don't want to absent in it's matches because of stupid injury from NT?

:D...we italians are strange, i know:howler:
:D

no he's not but as u saw he score a lot:eekani:
but he has been already called into NT, and he can be the same case as Vincenzo!?!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
66rulez said:
because he loves his club and he don't want to absent in it's matches because of stupid injury from NT?
but he knows that we have another great player that can replace him when he's injured:D ;)

but he has been already called into NT, and he can be the same case as Vincenzo!?!
You know what? Lippi yesterday told " i think i should watch other Udinese players for the future"

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
but he knows that we have another great player that can replace him when he's injured:D ;)
well but in this case i will not want to be injured... or this great player will stole my place :D

You know what? Lippi yesterday told " i think i should watch other Udinese players for the future"
bastard!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
66rulez said:
well but in this case i will not want to be injured... or this great player will stole my place :D
i'd love to see them both on field btw:howler: pity that is not possible:cry: :howler:

why? he meant he want to call other Udinese players if we still play like we are playing now

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
i'd love to see them both on field btw:howler: pity that is not possible:cry: :howler:
maybe next season they will :)
of course if Per will be healthy and won't leave us :depress:

why? he meant he want to call other Udinese players if we still play like we are playing now
yea, and they will meet there depl piero, totti and other stupid things... and will start behave like world stars and will want to leave us :cry:

onlyone who is allowed to be in NT is Morgan :cap:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
66rulez said:
maybe next season they will :)
of course if Per will be healthy and won't leave us :depress:
btw they have already played together so i was telling a fake thing:cry: damn me:yuck:
....poor Per, can i cure u Per?:depress: :howler:

yea, and they will meet there depl piero, totti and other stupid things... and will start behave like world stars and will want to leave us :cry:
:yuck: they can't behave like those loosers:yuck: :angel:
onlyone who is allowed to be in NT is Morgan :cap:
Morgan :heart:

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Arianna said:
btw they have already played together so i was telling a fake thing:cry: damn me:yuck:
don't worry :)
for example gazzetta says more fake things every day, you just once said something a bit bad, that they played ever before i didn't know btw :D

....poor Per, can i cure u Per?:depress: :howler:
i thing he has enough cure from team doctor :D

:yuck: they can't behave like those loosers:yuck: :angel:
they can't, but once they meet them, they will start to behave like this :cry:

Morgan :heart:
Morgan rules!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
66rulez said:
don't worry :)
for example gazzetta says more fake things every day, you just once said something a bit bad, that they played ever before i didn't know btw :D
last year when Sensini was out we played with Bertotto , Kroldrup, Feli :heart: :D

so...yea thy played already together:D

i thing he has enough cure from team doctor :D
maybe i can cure him better?:confused:

they can't, but once they meet them, they will start to behave like this :cry:
right:cry:

Morgan rules!
:star:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts